drink prices on carnival fantasy

Trip on Carnival Fantasy out of Charleston this month and trying to budget for drinks. Is the soda card worth it, or should i just pay for each soda individually? How much are sodas each? How about beer or mixed drinks? Thank you for any advice from recent Fantasy cruisers!

Trip on Carnival Fantasy out of Charleston this month and trying to budget for drinks. Is the soda card worth it, or should i just pay for each soda individually? How much are sodas each? How about beer or mixed drinks? Thank you for any advice from recent Fantasy cruisers!

It depends on how many sodas you drink per day as to whether the card is worth it. I used to get the card for my daughter when she was a big soda drinker. It was worth it then. But, then she started only drinking 2 or 3 a day and I started just paying by the can. She just told me that her Shirley temples were about $2.50 each on the Glory. At 3 per day x 7 days....yeah, still cheaper to pay by the drink for us.

Here's the link to the pool bar menu :

http://www.zydecocruiser.net/Carnival-Bar-Menu/2012bar/PoolBarMenu.pdf

Archived