Local trans from Palm Beach County to FLL or MIA

Cruzin is me

Soon moving to Delray Beach (most likely but possibly Boca) and would like to find out about local services offering trans to various ports in vans, shuttles or buses. Where do they pick up, etc.

Also, is it true or a "rumor" about fabulous last-minute deals being offered to FL locals when a ship isn't filled and it's too close to the sailing date for booking air? Definitely interested in this info!!

Thanks to my new CC buddies!

I've never been "offered" a deal by a travel agent or by the cruise companies that I frequent. If you keep checking prices, sometimes you can find a great deal within the month before the cruise. The best deal I ever saw was Enchantment of the Seas 4 nights inside for $129pp, (we went for $179pp once) but that ship no longer sails from south FL. We once went on Carnival Liberty for 6 nights inside for $359pp.

Soon moving to Delray Beach (most likely but possibly Boca) and would like to find out about local services offering trans to various ports in vans, shuttles or buses. Where do they pick up, etc.

Also, is it true or a "rumor" about fabulous last-minute deals being offered to FL locals when a ship isn't filled and it's too close to the sailing date for booking air? Definitely interested in this info!!

Thanks to my new CC buddies!

Cruzin is me- I do know someone who drives people privately to the South Florida ports of Miami & Port Everglades, and even Port Canaveral...are you interested?

Archived