One more Breeze lido balcony question

MickCruiser

Hi there. One more query if someone can pick this up for me. Thanks in advance!! I tried to ask last night via a thread I created a week or so ago but got no reply. We are looking to finalize our booking tonight and this is the last thing I have a concern about. Very interested in being close to the lido but...

If we get a balcony in this location..can folks from the lido see our balcony...even from the panorama/11th deck? Trying to understand if we need to choose between the convenience of being close to lido vs. the potential of being in a fish bowl while on balcony. :confused:

If I remember correctly, the non-wood areas in the pic below are not public. But can staff see the balconies from behind the Red Frog Rum Bar? Can folks from decks 11 and 12 see down?

lidospying_zps4ba80239.png

I was looking at that area from the deck/floor plans as that room opened up last week, and I was going to change from my cabin to there. It looks as if it might be some type of wall or service area that disconnects the Lido deck from looking over into the balconies on that floor, and possibly also a sound barrier, as most on the floor have noted on the forum that they don't experience any noise from the Lido.

I've had the Lido deck on the Freedom twice and the Breeze upcoming in August. No one can see in except for either side if they want to poke around. Love the Lido and my two cruises booked for January are on the Liberty Lido. We love it there.

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

Archived