What is included and what is not

BuyRiteTV

Booking Breeze for end of August. Have not cruised in few years. Last time only one restaurant was 20.00 extra per person. Which are now extra and which are not. How is the water park? Any suggestions on which deck for a balcony cabin.

What time do they let you on?

The steakhouse is $35, the italian restaurant is $12 for dinner, sushi is ala carte and snacks in the pub are $3.33 each. The rest of the food is included. We had a balcony on deck 7 and could see the lanai on deck 5, but were never bothered by any noise. We were supposed to have a cove blacony on deck 2, we were only there briely, but liked it.

A couple of pictures from our balcony.

9285248985_410f26ab87.jpg

image by alrichards4003, on Flickr

9285249071_dc24c136b5.jpg

Booking Breeze for end of August. Have not cruised in few years. Last time only one restaurant was 20.00 extra per person. Which are now extra and which are not. How is the water park? Any suggestions on which deck for a balcony cabin.

What time do they let you on?

Are you going August 25? If so we have a roll call, come on over!

The steakhouse is $35, the italian restaurant is $12 for dinner, sushi is ala carte and snacks in the pub are $3.33 each. The rest of the food is included. We had a balcony on deck 7 and could see the lanai on deck 5, but were never bothered by any noise. We were supposed to have a cove blacony on deck 2, we were only there briely, but liked it.

A couple of pictures from our balcony.

9285248985_410f26ab87.jpg

9285249071_dc24c136b5.jpg

I booked a balcony on the Breeze. If I had seen these photos before I booked, I'm not sure that I would. I'm hoping that the view will be better than it appears or I will not book a balcony on a Dream class ship (post Dream) again. Thanks for the photos. I say post Dream because I think that the balconies on the Dream are all at the water.

I booked a balcony on the Breeze. If I had seen these photos before I booked, I'm not sure that I would. I'm hoping that the view will be better than it appears or I will not book a balcony on a Dream class ship (post Dream) again. Thanks for the photos. I say post Dream because I think that the balconies on the Dream are all at the water.

We've had spa balcony cabins 12014 and 12016 up on Deck 12 and had a beautiful view from up there. The Cove balcony cabins are down low, but if you have a balcony on 9-12 it is fine.

The Promenade deck doesn't stick out that far all around the ship. Far enough forward or aft gets you a different view on Dream Class,

DSC_6056.JPG

DSC_6055.JPG

Archived