Value package port adventures

Sam22

Hello! I'm booking some excursions for my upcoming cruise on Disney Magic, my first Disney cruise. I have a question about "value package port adventures" that I haven't been able to find the answer to hopefully somebody here can help!

I'm looking to book a tour of Nice and Monaco. There are two options,

1) Nice and Monaco for $169pp.

2) Value Package Nice & Monaco for $89pp

Now, the description of both excursions are identical except option 1 includes lunch. Does the lunch actually cost $80!?! I just don't see why anybody would choose option 1 unless there is there some catch with the value package, such as being stuck with 400 people on the tour or something like that!

So, I'm just wondering if anyone has any experience with the value package port adventures and whether or not it is really as good of a deal as it seems!

Thanks a lot!

(not sure if this should be posted here or in the excursion section, but I'll see how this goes!)

The only differences I see is that you actually go to Eze and eat lunch there. Yes, a meal could easily cost $80 in France or Monaco. This one however, probably costs 1/3 of that because the restaurant, the tour company and DCL all have to split that $80.

I read a couple of reviews on another board that said the Value Package was a good tour.

The only differences I see is that you actually go to Eze and eat lunch there. Yes, a meal could easily cost $80 in France or Monaco. This one however, probably costs 1/3 of that because the restaurant, the tour company and DCL all have to split that $80.

I read a couple of reviews on another board that said the Value Package was a good tour.

I fully agree!!!

Archived