Fly cruise from warm base please

I would be very interested in Fred Olsen fly cruises from a warm base in winter, or even part of the winter. The Canaries is not warm enough and it is easy (and cheaper) to take a land based holiday to places like Gambia, as we have done more than once.

A home port that is further away, with a number of unusual ports visited would fit the bill much better. I have looked at sectors of a world cruise, but there are far too many sea days for a short holiday. I note a number of people have asked for return of Carribean, which could be good, but I would prefer the more unusual ports, rather than following the modern 'Monsters at Sea' around places crowded with tourists.

• 2 weeks later...
Thanks for your question. At Fred. Olsen Cruise Lines, we are continually reviewing our cruise itineraries, so that we can offer our guests the most exciting travel opportunities. We appreciate that many guests are not able to take anymore than a two/three-week holiday, and so our shorter Canary Island/West Africa fly-cruises have proven to be very successful for many guests.

We will be introducing shorter fly-cruises for 2015/16 – have a look at our 2015 Grand Asia Voyage which is 50% sea days and 50% in destination (some are better than that).

In the meantime All of Fred. Olsen’s ‘Grand Voyage’ cruises in 2014/15 can be booked in shorter sections as ‘Exotic Fly-Cruises’, which range from 16 to 35 nights across a range of destinations

For more information on these cruises, please take a look at our new ‘Grand Voyages’ brochure, which you can order or read online here:

[url]http://www.fredolsencruises.3dvp.co.uk/Grand_Voyages_2014-2015_Brochure/#/1/[/url]

Archived