Taku lodge sold out : (

ldohe

I guess I requested this tour too late and I received notice that it was sold out for 7/9 in port. Is it too late to book just a floatplane trip with one of the local companies in Juneau? Any suggestions? I'm so disappointed!

My clear preference here are the helicopter glacier landings, superior to any glacier fly over. It is unlikely space will open up at Taku, they only take a certain number. There are many flightseeing options to consider.

We LOVED Taku lodge! Just what you want to hear right? :o

See if you can get on a waiting list. We have had luck in the past up to the morning of the excursion. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you.

I would definitely get on the waiting list for this one if you can.. we've done copter to the glacier and this and both are awesome although lots of folks favor one over the other. You can check onboard with shore tour folks..

This company also offers a tour to Taku Lodge that is almost identical to the one the cruise lines offer .. worth checking out??? http://www.wingsairways.com

Archived