Please Snag a Spa Menu from TP for me!

maygoddess

Hey all! I am wondering if anyone going on the TP in the next 60 days can see about snagging a spa services brochure off the ship and have the ability to fax to me or scan in and email?

Princess had, maybe 4-5 months ago when I first booked this, an online pdf of the spa services on their site. They took it off. I just called and they said I have to wait until I get on the ship to get it now. Pretty lame.

My husband and I would like to plan out our services we get before our cruise in September. They had alot of great services.

And before anyone says they are overpriced..from where I am from..they are about average..I live in Napa and am a massage therapist(non practicing one right now) so I know what services can go for here in Northern California.

I would totally appreciate if someone can snag one if they have a brochure you can walk away with!!

I'd appreciate your e-mailing it to me too. I'm sure I'll be using the spa on our cruise. I'd also like to have it for our group cruisers.

There's a link to my e-mail right after my name.

Renee emailed me the menu which I appreciated. The TP seems to be very limited in what it offers for services..and I was wrong..or at least thought these prices were in line with what I could get here in Napa Valley. The hot rock massage for $175 is rediculously overpriced..I would pay about $110 tops for that in most places..

They seem to favor combo deals more than individual services. I guess the bigger ships offer all the great services I saw in the pdf brochure that Princess used to have on line.

I think we will forego the spa service on the trip..perhaps get a treatment here before we leave if we really want it..For $175 here in Napa..I could have a spa package that included a massage, facial and body treatment in some places!!

Archived