Victory Panorama Cabins 1003 and 1004

cyndij

• 7 years later...

I have 1003 booked for my upcoming Victory cruise, so I haven't experienced it yet, BUT I was in the same type of cabin (4J outer corner, HC) on the Liberty.

In my review is a photobucket link, and the cabin photos are at the very beginning and end of the album. I took pictures of the interior and the "secret" deck. Most of the port of call photos I took from the deck as we arrived or departed.

IMO there would be enough room for 3 people (if it's allowed), but I don't know if the little sofa folds out into a bed. I was in the room solo, but as it's an HC room, there is more floor space than in a regular cabin.

These are handicapped rooms, so if you don't need it, they probably won't let you book it. The descriptions will say that the 2 regular twin beds cannot be converted to a king, although many report that they can. The obstruction to the view is a public deck right outside the window. If you're on the deck, you can overlook the front of the ship, but you can't see it from the room. The solid barrier is what you'll see, but you might get a little bit of ocean in your view above the barrier. These public decks are not used that much, but people could see into your room at night. Keep the shades closed.

These 2 rooms are not supposed to put a 3rd person into a sofa bed. (Carnival doesn't have too many "pull-out" sofa beds. When it's a sofa bed, it's the seat of the sofa made into a bed, removing the back cushions.) It's listed that the 3rd person will have to sleep in a trundle bed, which many people don't seem to like. If the sofa is one of the long ones (about 6'3"), you could maybe ask the room steward to make it into a bed instead of using the trundle (while giving him a tip).

Cabin 1003 4J 220 sq ft

Beds: 2 twins / trundle bed

View: obstructed window - view to outdoor walkway

Features: TV; telephone; 110 AC current; individual climate control; hair dryer; safe; 3-closets; shower; sofa and coffee table.

Note: Beds do not convert to king.

Note: Cabin is modified for wheelchair users.

Non-smoking

I have 1003 booked for my upcoming Victory cruise, so I haven't experienced it yet, BUT I was in the same type of cabin (4J outer corner, HC) on the Liberty.

In my review is a photobucket link, and the cabin photos are at the very beginning and end of the album. I took pictures of the interior and the "secret" deck. Most of the port of call photos I took from the deck as we arrived or departed.

IMO there would be enough room for 3 people (if it's allowed), but I don't know if the little sofa folds out into a bed. I was in the room solo, but as it's an HC room, there is more floor space than in a regular cabin.

Did you know that you are answering a question posted in 2005??? I realize some people will do a search to find out info, but you are answering the OP's original question. Maybe you didn't notice the date? I think their cruise is long ago "sailed". :o :):o

Did you know that you are answering a question posted in 2005??? I realize some people will do a search to find out info, but you are answering the OP's original question. Maybe you didn't notice the date? I think their cruise is long ago "sailed". :o :):o

Oops! I missed it too. Thanks for letting me off the hook on that one.:o I usually do check the date. I wonder how this happens. Well, maybe someone else will find the info useful.:)

• 2 years later...

hi I realise your post was a long time ago but I am booked into this cabin in October 2015 and would be very interested if you could give me a link to the photos of the cabin

thanks

steve