How does dinning work on MSC?

billyelliot

Hi we have a 5 nighter booked on Preziosa. Board in Naples, Messina, La Goulette, day at sea, Barcelona, then disembark in Marseille. We have asked for late dinning... But not been asked table size? We normally like to sit at a 6/8 table.

How will this work, given people are boarding at every port? Will we have different table mates every night? How can we find out what nights are Formal?

Will they sit us with English speaking guests or will it be pot luck?

Thanks

Dining is quite simple. If the sitting or the table they assign you is not acceptable, meet with the MDR maitre the afternoon you embark (there will be a meeting time and place listed on the daily bulletin which you'll find in your cabin) and get it changed. Your table mates will all be English speaking and will be with you for the entire cruise.

We were on the Divina a few weeks ago and i contacted my travel agent for seatings. I requested a table of 6 and that's what we got so do contact your travel agent or MSC directly.

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

Oh, and the other 4 people at our table spoke Dutch as well and were also young people. After day 2 we were friends and were dancing and drinking all over the Divina :-)

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

Archived