Godfrey tours

duesouth

We used Godfrey Tours a couple of years ago & it was fabulous! He was very professional. We had a great time! I would recommend him.

T*

Thanks for the comment! I will definately go ahead and book!

I as well have booked them for our trip in 2010 and rebooked them for our trip this October. LOVE them

Gladys

Thanks... Sounds like a good choice then!!!

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

duesouth- can you please come back and report how it goes? We have him booked for our cruise 2014.

Thanks!!!

Yes I will!!! I'm expecting to have a great report by what everyone says!

We enjoyed out excursion with Godfrey. Had free drinks all day. ( water, pop, beer )

Yay for free drinks!!! Sounds like a great tour.. Thanks for your comment!

Based on a friends recommendation, we booked with Godfrey for our cruise coming up in November. Booked through his website 2 days ago and haven't received a response yet.

To those of you who have booked with him, did it take long to get a response/confirmation from him after you booked on his website? I know we have a little time to work with, just wondering if I need to do anything further at the moment. Other companies (on other islands) have been pretty quick to respond to our booking inquiries...

I want to go with Godfrey and firm it up. It looks like we will be in St. Thomas with approximately 13,994 other cruise passengers on that day...

Any input would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks! Becky

Based on a friends recommendation, we booked with Godfrey for our cruise coming up in November. Booked through his website 2 days ago and haven't received a response yet.

To those of you who have booked with him, did it take long to get a response/confirmation from him after you booked on his website? I know we have a little time to work with, just wondering if I need to do anything further at the moment. Other companies (on other islands) have been pretty quick to respond to our booking inquiries...

I want to go with Godfrey and firm it up. It looks like we will be in St. Thomas with approximately 13,994 other cruise passengers on that day...

Any input would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks! Becky

It took approximately a day to get back to me from Godfrey tours... Perhaps he's on holidays?! We are booking in November as well. I will keep my fingers crossed for you...

It took approximately a day to get back to me from Godfrey tours... Perhaps he's on holidays?! We are booking in November as well. I will keep my fingers crossed for you...

What do you know! I received confirmation from Godfrey 10 minutes ago so we're set! YAY! Thanks for your fingers...

I was wondering about that, too; as I know the company we're using in Dominica is currently on break during their 'off season'. TBC...

We enjoyed out excursion with Godfrey. Had free drinks all day. ( water, pop, beer )

My husband and I did a Godfrey tour this past March and it was EXCELLENT, but the unlimited beverages were limited to sodas and waters...no beer.

Liked it enough that I plan to book my parents on this tour during our October cruise. I might even do it again myself, since my kids haven't been to St. Thomas yet. I'm trying to decide between that and checking out St. John.

My husband and I did a Godfrey tour this past March and it was EXCELLENT, but the unlimited beverages were limited to sodas and waters...no beer.

Liked it enough that I plan to book my parents on this tour during our October cruise. I might even do it again myself, since my kids haven't been to St. Thomas yet. I'm trying to decide between that and checking out St. John.

Sorry about the " no beer "..( lol ) We are returning to St Thomas in November and plan on going to St John this time...

• 2 weeks later...

I notice on Godfrey's web site that he doesn't list any tours going to Sapphire Beach. At one point, several months back, I recall reading his statement that he would not take passengers there until the amenities and restaurant were brought up to standards.

From reading other people's reviews of Sapphire, it sounds like they have very decent amenities, clean restrooms, food service etc. Does anyone know if Godfrey still avoids Sapphire?

We'd prefer to use his services, based on price, but we'd like to go to Sapphire Beach.........does anyone have any insight or suggestions? It's our first visit to St. Thomas, so we'd like to see the island via tour, and perhaps spend just a little time shopping. Sapphire Beach, with 3 ships in port, would seem to be the best destination for snorkeling away from the bigger crowds.

Thanks for your suggestions and responses

Archived