freedom ?

ameliaw

can anyone tell me if freedom has had the 2.0 upgrades and if not when are they scheduled. thanks, amelia

Unfortunately not yet, I've read supposedly sometime in 2014, I'm going to miss Guys burgers and the cantina, I'm sailing on The Freedom August 10th.

I asked while I was on the Liberty 2 weeks ago. The lady at the cruise booking desk didn't have it on a calendar but emailed someone to ask. When I stopped by later she said there wasn't a specific date but suppose to be early spring 2014. I'll be on the Freedom on Saturday and will miss the Blue Iguana Cantina and Guys too!

No, but she is just lovely as she is! I honestly love her the way she is, despite not having Guys burgers, etc. I think I like her a bit more than the Glory (pre-2.0) despite being sister ships.

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

We're going on the Freedom next April so I started searching out booking dates for the Freedom for spring of next year and everything is available.

I went back and searched Nov 2013 and there is a week's span that is missing for booking between the dates of 11-2 to 11-10...maybe??? Chartered??? - maybe.

Freedom has five four day cruises from Nov 30 until Dec 14 on its regular route. Looks like it is not in dry dock in Feb as it has trips then that were not there earlier . So no telling when it will dry dock

Looks like anyone doing the 8 day cruise on Apr 5th, 2014 will have their cruise cancelled. I booked this cruise through a work rewards program and received a phone call from them this morning saying that the ship is being dry docked and that our cruise has been cancelled. A search on the Carnival website is no longer showing sailing dates for Apr 5th. Haven't heard anything officially from Carnival though, and when I login on the Carnival website and check out my cruise manager it's still showing that everything is a go.

Just giving everyone a heads up.

EDIT....

I just got an e-mail with more information. Looks like it affects 7 sail dates...

drydock.jpg

Archived