rssc voyager

we are looking to take a cruise on the voyager in a Penthouse suite A , we have noticed on their website states that the suites have different size balconies , can anyone advise please which suites have the larger balconies.

Hi -- welcome to the Regent board. I'm sure someone will be able to help you regarding the size of the balconies as I am not aware of balcony size differences in Penthouse "A" suites.

I am posting to comment about Penthouse "A" suites on the Voyager. Most of these suites, while lovely, are under the pool deck. The others are fairly far aft on deck 9. We were in a Penthouse "A" on our first Voyager cruise (deck 10) and heard scraping of chairs and other noises when the pool area was being set up in the morning. For this reason we book Penthouse "B" suites - slight forward of mid-ship on decks 7 or 8. There is no difference in size or amenities between the two suites.

You should thoroughly enjoy your cruise on the Voyager (our favorite ship). If other questions come up, be sure to post:-)

we are looking to take a cruise on the voyager in a Penthouse suite A , we have noticed on their website states that the suites have different size balconies , can anyone advise please which suites have the larger balconies.

As Travelcat says, PH A on Deck 10 may cause problems if you like to sleep in, but those on Deck 9 should be OK. The larger balconies are on the PH C aft facing suites. IMO they are marvellous but some complain of vibration which has never bothered us.

Archived