Checking Golf Clubs

cruisenguy2

I am going on Summit and bring a set of golf clubs. Will they let me check them.

I have a large nylon bag I can put the golf bag in and padding to protect them so I am not worried about damage (they were also $15 bucks at a yard sale so even if they get damaged I will not be upset at all. Will Celebrity let me check them or will I have to carry them on.

I am going on Summit and bring a set of golf clubs. Will they let me check them.

I have a large nylon bag I can put the golf bag in and padding to protect them so I am not worried about damage (they were also $15 bucks at a yard sale so even if they get damaged I will not be upset at all. Will Celebrity let me check them or will I have to carry them on.

We have checked ours, but we have hard cases that we put our bag in and it locks. Have fun and happy cruising.

I have sailed on Millennium and Solstice with Golf clubs in a soft bag. There was no problem checking then either time. They were delivered to the room with the other luggage. FYI - they will store under the bed just fine.

Archived