Ho Ho bus in Copenhagen

We will be at Crowne Plaza Hotel for one day/night 9/30 before leaving on ta cruise 10/1.

Is there a Hop On, Hop Off bus stop near there?

Or, could someone post a link to the route/schedule?

There are 2 HOHO buses in Copenhagen.

The Step on Step Off has free wifi and more buses.

Thank you for telling me about the Step On, Step Off bus. I'll see what I can find about it.

decide which to pick.Look at posted stops and determine which is closet to your hotel.We got the 2 day ticket and walked 2 blocks to nearest stop from our hotel.Very convenient,no long waits,and able to see and do all we wanted in time we had.:)

When your post came into my email it did not have the changed subject saying to Google hoho Copenhagen. I will do that and see if there is a stop close to our hotel.

There are no Ho/Ho stops near Crowne Plaza, take the metro to Kongens Nytorv or the Øresund train to the central station where the busses are running from Axeltorv and town hall square.

Thank you for your answer letting me know the HoHo doesn't stop near Crowne Plaza. I hadn't been able to figure that out from a route map I finally located through Google.

Based on our limited time in Copenhagen and my husband's mobility problems which make walking very slow I don't think we'll try getting to metro or train.

Do you have any idea how much a taxi to the town hall square or to the Mermaid statue might be? And whether it is easy to get a taxi from there back to our hotel?

Dear Danish Viking,

I have a question for the expert on tourism in Copenhagen. After reading on “Trip Advisor” very bad reviews of both bus companies, “Hop On” and “Step On”, if you were a tourist in Copenhagen which bus company would you use?

Since we will be in Copenhagen for only the one day I think it matters what bus we take. Waiting for your answer,

I remain.

…………………voltdoc

Dear Danish Viking,

I have a question for the expert on tourism in Copenhagen. After reading on “Trip Advisor” very bad reviews of both bus companies, “Hop On” and “Step On”, if you were a tourist in Copenhagen which bus company would you use?

Since we will be in Copenhagen for only the one day I think it matters what bus we take. Waiting for your answer,

I remain.

…………………voltdoc

I posted a reply on the other thread.

Thank you for your answer letting me know the HoHo doesn't stop near Crowne Plaza. I hadn't been able to figure that out from a route map I finally located through Google.

Based on our limited time in Copenhagen and my husband's mobility problems which make walking very slow I don't think we'll try getting to metro or train.

Do you have any idea how much a taxi to the town hall square or to the Mermaid statue might be? And whether it is easy to get a taxi from there back to our hotel?

I think that it will be around 200-300 DKK for the trip with the mermaid being the most expensive trip.

I think that it will be around 200-300 DKK for the trip with the mermaid being the most expensive trip.

Thank you. That is about $35-$55 each way. I'll look into some other options, including finding out what those in our roll call who are staying at the hotel are doing.

Thank you for monitoring these threads and helping with knowledgeable answers.

Archived