Vista Suites

Monker2001

We also have an aft vista balcony on the Breeze - we are excited about the larger balcony!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Splendor has them as well!;)

I don't think those rooms are suites?

I don't think those rooms are suites?

No, not suites. The cabins do vary by size though...the aft wraps on the lower decks usually have larger cabins than the wraps higher up. You can see this by viewing the deck plans. It's the balconies that are to die for - SO much room !

Thank you. Now I need to convince dh that's it's worth it.:p

We have sailed Carnival Spirit twice in the past in Aft Wrap/Vista Suites and will sail Legend next month on her British Isles itinerary again in a Vista. These suites with their enormous balconies, separated living room, bedroom, dress area, walk-in closet, bath with double sinks and Jacuzzi tub, are considered by many cruisers, including my wife and I, to be the best staterooms on the high seas, hands down!!! They bring the "best bang for the buck" and they even beat out Carnival's Grand Suites!!!

On the Spirit Class deck 4 is the "best of the best" for Aft Wraps since the overhang on the balcony is almost to the railing. The Aft Wraps above deck 4 have much shorter overhangs. On deck 4 no one can see down from above and the overhang is great for inclement weather.

I have never heard from anyone that they did not like Aft Wraps, especially on the Spirit Class Carnival ships. Nothing but kudos and raves!!! Your eyes will pop out when you see these rooms....go for it!!

Bob

Thank you. Now I need to convince dh that's it's worth it.:p

We are booked in a vista suite on the Miracle for our April 2014 Hawaii cruise and we have seen pictures of the suite and it is separate rooms and with our cabin being on deck 4 we have an overhang over our balcony. The decks above do not so we can still use the balcony even in the rain. the upper decks leave you open to the elements. Just something to consider if you are thinking of booking a vista suite. Happy cruising to you. Cindy

We have sailed Carnival Spirit twice in the past in Aft Wrap/Vista Suites and will sail Legend next month on her British Isles itinerary again in a Vista. These suites with their enormous balconies, separated living room, bedroom, dress area, walk-in closet, bath with double sinks and Jacuzzi tub, are considered by many cruisers, including my wife and I, to be the best staterooms on the high seas, hands down!!! They bring the "best bang for the buck" and they even beat out Carnival's Grand Suites!!!

On the Spirit Class deck 4 is the "best of the best" for Aft Wraps since the overhang on the balcony is almost to the railing. The Aft Wraps above deck 4 have much shorter overhangs. On deck 4 no one can see down from above and the overhang is great for inclement weather.

I have never heard from anyone that they did not like Aft Wraps, especially on the Spirit Class Carnival ships. Nothing but kudos and raves!!! Your eyes will pop out when you see these rooms....go for it!!

Bob

We have 4228 next April. Do you mind me asking what cabin you will have?

We have hd Vista suites on both the Miracle and Legend and imho definitely worth the money. It is our favorite type of room. We were looking at the Sunshine but they were sold out. The aft wrap is awesome.

Have a great trip.

I'm hoping somebody can help me and figured this was thread was ideal. I'm looking at a Vista Suite on the Legend for Jan/Feb 2014.

Can someone please confirm/deny these items:

1. Looking at the deck plans, the Vista Suite cabins on Main Deck (deck 4) look somewhat larger than the others above.

2. Somebody said the Visa Suite balconies on this deck are not as open to the decks above (i.e. covered balcony, or partially covered).

Also, I'm using various websites for looking at cabin photos, but I'm confused about the actual layout. Does anybody know where I can find one?

Thanks for your help!

I'm hoping somebody can help me and figured this was thread was ideal. I'm looking at a Vista Suite on the Legend for Jan/Feb 2014.

1. Looking at the deck plans, the Vista Suite cabins on Main Deck (deck 4) look somewhat larger than the others above.

2. Somebody said the Visa Suite balconies on this deck are not as open to the decks above (i.e. covered balcony, or partially covered).

Also, I'm using various websites for looking at cabin photos, but I'm confused about the actual layout. Does anybody know where I can find one?

Thanks for your help!

Yes, they have a full covering, as opposed to the other decks having about 12". The usable balcony space is greater also, as the rail partition is not at an awkward angle.

The other benifit is there is a laundramat right in the hall that many don't find, as well as 2 secret staircases that can take you down to deck 3, the door being two cabins down.

Is the room itself larger than the above cabins? Don't know, but the one one floor up has no partitions; it's just one big room.

The layout is as if threr are three side by side cabins.

The one you enter is the vestibule back to a sitting room.

The next "cabin" is the bathroom and closet, the vanity area, a sideways hall, which has the door to the balcony. This sideways hall connects the sitting room to the bedroom. The vanity area also connects the sitting area and the bedroom. It has two "Star Trek" type doors.

The last "cabin" is a half cabin, and is the bedroom. The other "half" is the cabin forward of you, which I thing is their bed area.

Thanks for your help!

If you want to see plenty of pics of a vista suite on a spirit class ship then just go to our roll call for next April. Go to carnival roll calls, Miracle roll calls, Miracle to Hawaii April 12, 2014 16 day roll cal and then to page 7 and the second post from G8rCruiser has a link in it with pictures of I think cabin 4237 on maybe the Legend. Really shows what you will have and there are a couple of pics at the end of a vista suite on a higher deck with no overhang. Hope this helps, it sure did for us, Judy made us more excited to cruise. Aloha, Cindy

Thanks for your help!

Take a look at this Enjoy :):):) ;)

Archived