Making steakhouse reservations

Biffer1997

My parents and my boyfriends parents are traveling with us to HI on the Miracle next April. The guys are interested in going to the steakhouse, while us ladies are not. How can I make reservations for the 3 of them to be seated together since they have different booking #'s?

I think I sent the request...when / how do you find out if request has been received/ honored? Cruise is not until April, and when I hit submit, it cleared the requested date/ time but then told me request had been sent. Don't want to do it again and double book :)

I think I sent the request...when / how do you find out if request has been received/ honored? Cruise is not until April, and when I hit submit, it cleared the requested date/ time but then told me request had been sent. Don't want to do it again and double book :)

Usually get an email confirmation within a couple of days. Try emailing them at misteakhouse@carnival.com and see if they got it.

Biffer how about this as an option the carnival miracle is one of the few ships that has the Chefs Table Experience it is a private dinner for 12 ONLY includes wine and the 5 star chefs will cook anything u like from filet to salmon u ask and they deliver. U will have to search hard to find people who do not like the table experience even foodie friends of mine who "poo poo" cruise food are blown away

Check it out

Sent from my iPhone 5 app

Voltvacations.com

Isn't that about double or triple the price of the steakhouse?

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

We have a reservation pretty early in our trip. What happens if I really love it an and want to go again? Can you make reservations on board? :confused:

Yes you can. Just let the host know or call them from your room.

I made our reservations 2 days ago and I received the confirmation reservation via email this morning. I printed it out and stuck it with our travel papers.

I went to the Carnival website and logged in. Then searched steakhouse reservations. Click on the link and the reservation window will pop up. Fill out the form and submit it. The last time we ate at the steak house, I ordered lobster - it was the biggest lobster tail I had ever seen. Worth every penny we spent. Yummmmmm!:p

Biffer how about this as an option the carnival miracle is one of the few ships that has the Chefs Table Experience it is a private dinner for 12 ONLY includes wine and the 5 star chefs will cook anything u like from filet to salmon u ask and they deliver. U will have to search hard to find people who do not like the table experience even foodie friends of mine who "poo poo" cruise food are blown away

Check it out

Sent from my iPhone 5 app

Voltvacations.com

I will mention it to " the guys", though they seemed thrilled with idea of just the steakhouse! My dad has always wanted to go, but my mom doesn't eat enough to justify going with him. I'm a very picky vegetarian who would eat nothing different than what I can get in the MDR, so my poor bf would never get to go unless he had someone to go with ( cue my dad and his dad). His mom opted out so the guys could " bond" :p I made reservation for 1st night so bf and his dad could get free wine....and they could go in slightly more casual than other nights.

Edited by Biffer1997

What do you suggest is the best night to go to the steakhouse if my husband and I are sailing on the Valor?

We like to go on the 2nd elegant night. Gives us a chance to dress up for a nice, private dinner and not really a fan of the MDR menu that night.

• 3 months later...
I never got a confirmation when I booked a few weeks ago for our upcoming Dream cruse :(

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

Well, I am on the same cruise as you - I'll email steakhouse today and make reservations.. will let you know if I get a confirmation. :)

(by the way - there is a CC role call and a FB page for this cruise - in case you are interested.. :D )