FLL Springhill Suites

bassfisherman

We are thinking of staying at the Springhill Suites in Ft Lauderdale for a pre cruise night in April 2014. Are there eateries, shops, stores within walking distance to this property? Any better choices? Thanks

Not much within really close walking distance. I think there's a fast food place across the street. There is a mall that's maybe a 20 min walk.

We are thinking of staying at the Springhill Suites in Ft Lauderdale for a pre cruise night in April 2014. Are there eateries, shops, stores within walking distance to this property? Any better choices? Thanks

Yes, the following list is in order from the closest to the SpringHill Suites on Stirling Road and then on into Oakwood Plaza Mall. All of them are easily walkable with the farthest being Red Lobster which is maybe a half mile or less...

Burger King, Chipotle, McDonald's, Taco Bell, Moonlite Diner, Hollywood Ale House, Dave and Buster's, TGI Friday's, Sal's Italian Ristorante, Sweet Tomatoes and Red Lobster.

If you look at La Quinta Inn then this list would go in reverse with Red Lobster being the closest.

Edited by Florissouri

• 5 months later...
Yes, the following list is in order from the closest to the SpringHill Suites on Stirling Road and then on into Oakwood Plaza Mall. All of them are easily walkable with the farthest being Red Lobster which is maybe a half mile or less...

Burger King, Chipotle, McDonald's, Taco Bell, Moonlite Diner, Hollywood Ale House, Dave and Buster's, TGI Friday's, Sal's Italian Ristorante, Sweet Tomatoes and Red Lobster.

If you look at La Quinta Inn then this list would go in reverse with Red Lobster being the closest.

I booked for Springhill Suites - FLL Airport 151 SW 18 Court?? Is this the same as STirling Road? The Hotel Website said that Ale House, Dave and Busters were both 1 mile away? About $5 in a cab?

• 5 weeks later...
I booked for Springhill Suites - FLL Airport 151 SW 18 Court?? Is this the same as STirling Road? The Hotel Website said that Ale House, Dave and Busters were both 1 mile away? About $5 in a cab?

yes, same place. Google the address and you will see how close everything is.

Eateries? Are those like restaurants?

Near SpringHill Suites you'll find Burger King, McDonald's, Taco Bell and Chipotle on Stirling Road. In the Oakwood Plaza Mall is Moonlite Diner, Wendy's, Hollywood Ale House, Dave and Buster's, TGI Friday's, Sal's Italian Ristorante, Sweet Tomatoes and Red Lobster.

Edit: I hate it when people dig up old threads and I don't see the date of the original post.

Edited by walty