~~"It's A Miracle" we're going to Hawaii 10/19/13 Official CC Group Cruise~~

CC Help Jenn

You can find the original thread (read only) here:

The Halloween & Hawaii 10/19/2013 Miracle Cruise

Here is the important info:

Who wants to go to Hawaii?

All pricing questions can be answered when you call or email Erin from CruCon

To Book in the Group: Call Erin at 1 800 493 6609 or email at custserv7@crucon.com

"Many Imagine Relaxation And Cuisine Lavishly Enjoying"

a great cruise ship

"Aloha, E komo mai" Hello and Welcome

we would love to add you to our list

of those looking to book this cruise with our group

Who's next to book with US?

The Halloween & Hawaii 10/19/2013 Miracle Cruise

The

"Best Cruise Ever"

What ever that means to you,

Relaxing on your Balcony with a good book, never seeing us,

or doing everything we will have planned, until you think...

Wow, we must be related, we know you so well...

and that my friend, is when you become a "Sib"

Revised itinerary

Sat Oct. 19th to Sun Nov. 3rd

• Sat. Oct 19th Los Angeles (Long Beach), CA ~ Leaving at 4:30pm
  • Sun. Oct 20th Fun Day at Sea
  • Mon. Oct 21st Fun Day at Sea
  • Tues. Oct 22nd Fun Day at Sea
  • Wed. Oct 23rd Fun Day at Sea
  • Thurs. Oct 24th Maui (Kahului), HI ~ 9:00am - 11:00pm
  • Fri. Oct 25th Hilo, HI ~ 8:00am - 5:00pm
  • Sat. Oct 26th Honolulu, HI ~ 8:00am - 11:00pm
  • Sun. Oct 27th Kauai (Nawiliwili), HI ~ 8:00am - 6:00pm
  • Mon. Oct 28th Kona, HI ~ 7:00am - 3:00pm
  • Tues. Oct 29th Fun Day at Sea
  • Wed. Oct 30th Fun Day at Sea
  • Thurs. Oct 31st Fun Day at Sea
  • Fri. Nov 1st Fun Day at Sea
  • Sat. Nov. 2nd Ensenada, Mexico ~ 3:00pm - 8:00pm
  • Sun. Nov. 3rd Los Angeles (Long Beach), CA ~ 9:00am Arrival and we are forced to leave the ship :(

Remember to book with the Official Cruise Critic Group (be sure to say you want to book with the CC group)

You need to book with: Erin at 1 800 493 6609 or email at custserv7@crucon.com

You can book ES, Past Guest, or what ever Carnival offers at any given time, Senior, Military ect...

What ever works best for you.

Just be sure to book in the Group to be part of the group activities.

Cruise Critic Group Cruise Information Page

or you can e-mail us at hhmiracle@centurytel.net

Edited by Help@

Yea, a fresh New look...

So who's ready to book this cruise with us

the prices for Balcony cabins are lower than when we booked 18 months ago.

Time to get in the group, Get OBC and be happy you haven't been on the waiting train for a year and a half

So what are you waiting for.

Contact Erin, 1 800 493 6609 or email at custserv7@crucon.com

and BOOK IT :)

Just read on John Heald's FB page that FTTF is not going to be offered on the Miracle Hawaii cruises due to the high number of Platinum and Diamond guests booked. Guess we'll just have to lug those carry ons around for a while.;)

I found yas!! Now if I don't forget.. ;)

I`m here too. Like you Lynne, I hope I don`t forget where we are.:)

I did subscribe to the thread tho as suggested so maybe that will help me..:D

Sorry to hear that those who was hoping to get FTTF are not going to be able to bummer.:(

No worries for us but I know some of you was hoping for it.

I found us again, it took me a while but here I am

Bummer on the faster to the fun, but oh well, it's still a fun time to be had and I plan to turn over most of my stuff to the porter anyway.

I got my luggage tags laminated and holes punched in them. Packed the zip tie's too.

I am also packing big plastic bags to put our luggage in while in the motel, I hear it helps keep the bed bugs out of the luggage, not that I have ever had any trouble in that dept, but it never hurts to be prepared.

Also got myself a new suitcase today, filled it up and still under 50 lb's even with all the group stuff packed in there.

Good morning to everyone, for the second time.

The first time you was not able to see it for whatever reason.

I posted from my phone (or so I thought) but the message did not send...:( Oh well!!

I also had a strange e-mail from CC saying for me to post the question that I emailed them to a board for an answer to my question.

Strange, in that I haven`t sent them an email to ask a question:confused: Oh well again..:D

Chelle I too packed zip ties for our luggage tags yesterday, that`s funny that we`d both think of them on the same day. However you are ahead of me with having the tags prepared. The only thing I have done is print them.

Congrats on the new luggage you bought.

Before our last cruise together before Betty passed I

bought a new set of luggage. When we next talked I told her that I did and that it was red. She tells me she also bought a new set and that hers was red too.

When we met up at the airport and before she got her luggage (I had mine already as I arrived first) she saw mine and said, "OMG we have the same luggage". I loved it..:) This is my favorite Betty story.

I miss her everyday.:(

Once again Marie took care of me. She applied for a $200 drop for me on Friday to Erin. I got an e-mail from her yesterday saying Carnival had approved it.

Not to boast, just thankful for it, but that makes at least $590.00 that we have in OBC. Maybe more.

$100.00 of it is from the FCC certificate that I applied. The rest is price drops. Not sure if I have group OBC or not, not counting on it though.

We had a couple hundred dollar drops after Betty and I first booked but that was taken from balanced owed.

Carnival denied a Military drop to both Marie and I, saying Military rate can not be applied if you are booked with a group.Seems strange to me since we are booked ES but once again.......Oh well!!:D

Well enough about price drops. I think my Ed is starting to be in Hawaii cruise mode.

He ask me yesterday which bag he would be using this trip for a carry on. I then saw him putting new batteries in his camera and adding some new to his bag. I think someone else has starting packing...:-)

Far more than enough from me this morning so I`ll move on to something else to do, like laundry...EEK!!!

Went Fishing today and I caught my first fish of the summer, it's late in the summer I know but we just got the boat out for the year. So many things going on this summer.

Another day closer

I see a few more got some OBC, I am still waiting my turn but not holding my breath.

Prices are coming down, so it's time to book if you have not yet.

Me Too, Thanks to Chelle

We have Trolley tickets yet Chelle, just wondering.

No, not yet, but plan to buy them on line, have to see what Marie and Bobbie are thinking, then probably do a mass purchase for us all. We shall see.

Bobbie, FCC certificate on a 15 day cruise is $200.00, hope this makes you happy.

Thanks Chelle and as always you are correct and as always I forgot again...:eek::D

That does make me :). Your time will come I feel.

Over on that place we are not suppose to talk about here, they are saying there are still a lot of empty cabins for our sailing date. So the price will come down in the next week or so or should anyway...Fingers crossed for you.

What cat do you have booked? As someone said (maybe you) that it`s harder to get price drops when booked 3 to a room. My PVP confirmed that when I booked my dad in with us for Alaska next year.

I have no other choice though as he can not stay in a cabin alone. He would take a fall for sure.

Thanks Chelle and as always you are correct and as always I forgot again...:eek::D

That does make me :). Your time will come I feel.

Over on that place we are not suppose to talk about here, they are saying there are still a lot of empty cabins for our sailing date. So the price will come down in the next week or so or should anyway...Fingers crossed for you.

What cat do you have booked? As someone said (maybe you) that it`s harder to get price drops when booked 3 to a room. My PVP confirmed that when I booked my dad in with us for Alaska next year.

I have no other choice though as he can not stay in a cabin alone. He would take a fall for sure.

I am 4K with 3 people, but even if no price drop or OBC comes, I am happy with what we got for the price.

It just would be nice to get a few more $$ to cover the tips. I shared my FCC $200 OBC with the parents and if we get the group $100, we divide that by 3 also. So you see we could use a bit more. LOL

Anyway, headache today, bummer for me

Still working on Group stuff but going on a short road trip on Monday so won't be getting much done for a week or so.

It's starting to be crunch time. LOL but it does make the days go faster until we are on the Miracle enjoying the DOD

BIG bummer on the headache Chelle.....:(.Sorry!!!

Feel better soon...Enjoy the road trip and be safe.

Ed, dad, and I will be headed to South Louisiana to visit DS and DDin love next week-end for a few day, so guess I`m headed out on a road trip too.;)

Hope everyone has a great day. Ed and I are to his gastroenterolgist appt. this afternoon... fingers crossed for so good news.

If surgery is next we need to get it done....Hawaii awaits.:)

Good morning all,

My wife and I are on this cruise. How do I become a member of the group we're not suppose to talk about? I clicked the "join group" button, but haven't been able to see the posts.

thanks

Mark and Karen

Over on that place we are not suppose to talk about here, they are saying there are still a lot of empty cabins for our sailing date.

Never mind, It's working now... Darn computers... :o

Good morning all,

My wife and I are on this cruise. How do I become a member of the group we're not suppose to talk about? I clicked the "join group" button, but haven't been able to see the posts.

thanks

Mark and Karen

Yea the Banyan tree is on my list for Maui this time for sure.

We missed it our last time in Maui, to many other things to do and never enough time to get it all done.

Well Ed`s appointment went about as I expected. Dr. will do a scope to take a closer look on the 22nd. then refer us to a surgeon if he thinks surgery is required.

He thinks from the symptoms that are present surgery is probably going to be required.:(

They have got to decide and get this show on the road. The clock is ticking closer to Hawaii all the time.:)

Lynne, echoing what Chelle said about the OBC.;)

paste420.jpg

While in Maui, visit the Banyan Tree

This Banyan Tree was planted in April, 1873, and marked the 50th Anniversary of Christian missionary work in Lahaina.

I sit under this tree while the wife goes shopping. It's so relaxing and a great place to people watch