~~"It's A Miracle" we're going to Hawaii 10/19/13 Official CC Group Cruise~~

CC Help Jenn

:eek: I`m so sorry that I`ve not done my part of keeping the board up front...:(

I was visiting my Uncle yesterday as Marie said and today I left VERY early going to Jackson with our # 2 DGD.

Chelsea has a new job and had to make the 2 1/2 hour (3 1/2 for me, we live an hour distance apart) to a new hire training seminar. She had to be there from 9:00 to 3:30.:(

Her Mom, our DD Christy, was suppose to have gone with her, but her judge that she works for (she is a Justice Court Clerk) changed court dates from tomorrow to today and she HAS to be in court when her judge has hearings......So that left her out from going and if ALL else fails.......call Mimi...she can do it....:D and I did....;)

The running doesn`t stop yet.. Tomorrow is Ed`s day to have his stomach scoped so I will again be gone, at least part of the day anyway.

Should be able to check in earlier than today, hopefully..

I`m totally tired tonight and thinking of an early bed call.

I am home, unpacked, laundry is done, dishes done, corn picked and put in the freezer (had to get this done fast, it was ready)

Now to finish my projects for this cruise, double check my packing list and dream Hawaii.

:eek:

I am home, unpacked, laundry is done, dishes done, corn picked and put in the freezer (had to get this done fast, it was ready)

Now to finish my projects for this cruise, double check my packing list and dream Hawaii.

Good morning gang and a BIG welcome home to you Chelle.:)

Seems as if you hit the floor running, and I have to do the same this morning.:eek:

Only have time to say we are off to the Dr. for Ed... Wish us luck..

Oh and Chelle I know that Marie let you know that the two of you are now booked with me on the Heli tours. I was able to get us all on my flight so we didn`t even have to change flights times.

As soon as they send me a new conformation (and they may not) as they just added the two of you to my booking. They already had my CC information on file.

I told them just to add the deposit to my card.. Nothing is charged until we fly anyway...Hey we can be nervous together, but the scenery will be AWESOME and we`ll forget the nerves....:D

:eek:

Good morning gang and a BIG welcome home to you Chelle.:)

Seems as if you hit the floor running, and I have to do the same this morning.:eek:

Only have time to say we are off to the Dr. for Ed... Wish us luck..

Oh and Chelle I know that Marie let you know that the two of you are now booked with me on the Heli tours. I was able to get us all on my flight so we didn`t even have to change flights times.

As soon as they send me a new conformation (and they may not) as they just added the two of you to my booking. They already had my CC information on file.

I told them just to add the deposit to my card.. Nothing is charged until we fly anyway...Hey we can be nervous together, but the scenery will be AWESOME and we`ll forget the nerves....:D

Looking forward to being nervous with you Bobbie

We didn't have anything planned for that day, and with Nick giving me the go ahead to go with out him...

I could afford it better :)

Hey, did you get the ONLINE price?

We should know what we owe you :D

Anyway, I know you wont see this for a while being at the DR.s an all

But let me know when you can.

Marie yes we are booked under the on line price and you do not owe me anything. They just hold my card and if we do not either cancel or do not show, they will charge my card for all three of us.

So we are either going to cancel or all 3 of us show up....:D:D

We`ll each pay the rate once we get to wherever we take the heli from.

We will be picked up at the pier (I have the info printed where the van will be waiting) at 10:40. Flight time is 11:35.

Just got home from the Dr. Ed has TWO hernias (one huge one that we already had known from CT scan) plus 3 small ulcers that the gastoenterologist has suggested should all be removed at the time of surgery.

However he said that would take away any possibly of doing it lapoaroscopy and will require a longer recovery time..:(

Appointment date with surgeon is Sept 3rd. We should have a surgery date at that time. The sooner the better..

The way I see it, he will only have about 5 weeks at best to get over the surgery...:-(

Edited by 1tuckersmom

Who wants to go to Hawaii?

All pricing questions can be answered when you call or email Erin from CruCon

To Book in the Group: Call Erin at 1 800 493 6609 or email at custserv7@crucon.com

"Many Imagine Relaxation And Cuisine Lavishly Enjoying"

a great cruise ship

"Aloha, E komo mai" Hello and Welcome

we would love to add you to our list

of those looking to book this cruise with our group

Who's next to book with US?

The Halloween & Hawaii 10/19/2013 Miracle Cruise

The

"Best Cruise Ever"

What ever that means to you,

Relaxing on your Balcony with a good book, never seeing us,

or doing everything we will have planned, until you think...

Wow, we must be related, we know you so well...

and that my friend, is when you become a "Sib"

Revised itinerary

Sat Oct. 19th to Sun Nov. 3rd

• Sat. Oct 19th Los Angeles (Long Beach), CA ~ Leaving at 4:30pm
  • Sun. Oct 20th Fun Day at Sea
  • Mon. Oct 21st Fun Day at Sea
  • Tues. Oct 22nd Fun Day at Sea
  • Wed. Oct 23rd Fun Day at Sea
  • Thurs. Oct 24th Maui (Kahului), HI ~ 9:00am - 11:00pm
  • Fri. Oct 25th Hilo, HI ~ 8:00am - 5:00pm
  • Sat. Oct 26th Honolulu, HI ~ 8:00am - 11:00pm
  • Sun. Oct 27th Kauai (Nawiliwili), HI ~ 8:00am - 6:00pm
  • Mon. Oct 28th Kona, HI ~ 7:00am - 3:00pm
  • Tues. Oct 29th Fun Day at Sea
  • Wed. Oct 30th Fun Day at Sea
  • Thurs. Oct 31st Fun Day at Sea
  • Fri. Nov 1st Fun Day at Sea
  • Sat. Nov. 2nd Ensenada, Mexico ~ 3:00pm - 8:00pm
  • Sun. Nov. 3rd Los Angeles (Long Beach), CA ~ 9:00am Arrival and we are forced to leave the ship :(

Remember to book with the Official Cruise Critic Group (be sure to say you want to book with the CC group)

You need to book with: Erin at 1 800 493 6609 or email at custserv7@crucon.com

You can book ES, Past Guest, or what ever Carnival offers at any given time, Senior, Military ect...

What ever works best for you.

Just be sure to book in the Group to be part of the group activities.

Cruise Critic Group Cruise Information Page

or you can e-mail us at hhmiracle@centurytel.net

Edited by Koval

Marie yes we are booked under the on line price and you do not owe me anything. They just hold my card and if we do not either cancel or do not show, they will charge my card for all three of us.

So we are either going to cancel or all 3 of us show up....:D:D

We`ll each pay the rate once we get to wherever we take the heli from.

We will be picked up at the pier (I have the info printed where the van will be waiting) at 10:40. Flight time is 11:35.

Just got home from the Dr. Ed has TWO hernias (one huge one that we already had known from CT scan) plus 3 small ulcers that the gastoenterologist has suggested should all be removed at the time of surgery.

However he said that would take away any possibly of doing it lapoaroscopy and will require a longer recovery time..:(

Appointment date with surgeon is Sept 3rd. We should have a surgery date at that time. The sooner the better..

The way I see it, he will only have about 5 weeks at best to get over the surgery...:-(

Well, maybe he will have to recover a bit on board the ship.

And we will try not to make him do anything that would hurt his recovery.

Here's hoping his Dr see the need of speed on this and gets going on it quickly.

Well, maybe he will have to recover a bit on board the ship.

And we will try not to make him do anything that would hurt his recovery.

Here's hoping his Dr see the need of speed on this and gets going on it quickly.

Marie, Ed said to the Dr. yesterday morning when he got to the room to talk with us, "Well this surgery has got to take place fast, we are going to Hawaii soon."

Then his Dr. ask, How, are you flying"? I answered, "Only part way, mostly by cruise ship". He answered that would be an excellent way to recover...nothing else to do but rest.:)

I already promised Ed he wouldn`t have to do anything that he doesn`t feel up to doing.

I`m now stressed over my dad. He`s not feeling well and right now he doesn`t even know I am leaving him. I`ve only hinted about it, not just come out to tell him yet.

I`m taking him to the Dr. next week. Wednesday, in fact. No need to put it off.:(

Oh my goodness Bobbie.. I hope things work out for Ed.. After chit chatting with you it would be a shame that I don't meet you.. :( But positive thoughts for our cruising together.. :)

Lynne, thank you so much. After planning and so looking forward to this cruise and booking it over 18 months ago, I would be totally devastated and heartbroken if I didn`t get to go....:(

Please everyone here if you do so pray for all three of us....Thank you.

Marie, Ed said to the Dr. yesterday morning when he got to the room to talk with us, "Well this surgery has got to take place fast, we are going to Hawaii soon."

Then his Dr. ask, How, are you flying"? I answered, "Only part way, mostly by cruise ship". He answered that would be an excellent way to recover...nothing else to do but rest.:)

I already promised Ed he wouldn`t have to do anything that he doesn`t feel up to doing.

I`m now stressed over my dad. He`s not feeling well and right now he doesn`t even know I am leaving him. I`ve only hinted about it, not just come out to tell him yet.

I`m taking him to the Dr. next week. Wednesday, in fact. No need to put it off.:(

Lynne, thank you so much. After planning and so looking forward to this cruise and booking it over 18 months ago, I would be totally devastated and heartbroken if I didn`t get to go....:(

Please everyone here if you do so pray for all three of us....Thank you.

Prayers on the way.. :)

Good morning everyone.

Dobie happy to see you.. You have been missed. Still wishing you was on board with us.

I`m going to miss out meeting you and that makes me sad...:(

We will not be going to B.G.`s. Sorry.

Since this is Saturday I have a lot to do. Seems to me that my Saturdays have become as busy as my Mondays usually are.:confused:

We are taking my dad out to dinner tonight. I need to drop in at the Wally World (Heaven forbid) to pick up some cleaning supplies that I was unable to get at the base commissary this week, need to stop by the laundry, and so it goes.

I know Marie is working today. I think she said they have 2 weddings...:eek: and I know Chelle is working on cruise things, bet Lynne is busy with family, and not sure of the others...Maybe off planning or dreaming for Hawaii!!!!!

Bye for now.

Good Afternoon

Well, I am bummed, my embroidery machine just died. Louie is seeing if he can fix it, but I have a feeling it's given up the ghost.

Oh well, guess I just have to dream about our Miracle cruise coming up in Oct.

Well, Louie could not fix my embroidery machine, but he told me to just order another one, so I did.

I will be back in the sewing room again in 4 days, he even told me to spend the extra for faster shipping.

Well, Louie could not fix my embroidery machine, but he told me to just order another one, so I did.

I will be back in the sewing room again in 4 days, he even told me to spend the extra for faster shipping.

Well yay for Louie and he is not even going to Hawaii ...:) Poor Louie.

Chelle remember to check out SWA fare on Monday for S.J. Our dates open then. I know you remembered.:p

I wish that we could some how coordinate flights to where we could meet in Tampa and fly from there to S.J. the three of us.

Today I found out that Chelsea will not be able to go on the cruise with us. .

That is going to be the week of her midterm exams. No way can she miss those. Her whole college semester would be down the drain...:(

Guessing I will just be flying alone and meeting you guys at the B&B... I`ve done that before too...:D Flying alone..

Ok I know this is about cruising Hawaii, but I have all the loose ends tied for this one, now all that is left to do is wait....;)

That and get Ed through surgery.....:eek:

Good morning everyone.

Dobie happy to see you.. You have been missed. Still wishing you was on board with us.

I`m going to miss out meeting you and that makes me sad...:(

We will not be going to B.G.`s. Sorry.

No worries. Since I'm an "honorary sib" I know we'll meet someday! ;)

Good Morning H&H'ers

Sunny and Hot here in Montana, but the summer is coming to an end and Oct will be here before you know it.

There's still time to book this wonderful Cruise, all the information is in my signature.

Good Day all

Man I have a head cold today, but better then yesterday that is for sure.

I probably should not have been at work but 2 weddings said BE THERE!

hope I didn't give it to anyone.

I was pretty careful not to be to close to people, just do my job and go home.

Bummer about your embroidering machine.

It did work a lot, but should not have died on you like that :mad:

Glad the Hubby thinks you deserve a new one though :D

Bobbie, still praying for both you and Ed, timing is everything.

Lets hope the Surgeon has a grasp of it :)

Lynne, not sure how it is going for you on your home front but praying out that situation too.

This 15 day cruise may be just what the Dr. orders for all of us.

Seems we all could use some down time.

and in less than 2 months after waiting 20 months for it to be here we will be on our way.

Edited by Koval

Good Day all

Man I have a head cold today, but better then yesterday that is for sure.

I probably should not have been at work but 2 weddings said BE THERE!

hope I didn't give it to anyone.

I was pretty careful not to be to close to people, just do my job and go home.

Bummer about your embroidering machine.

It did work a lot, but should not have died on you like that :mad:

Glad the Hubby thinks you deserve a new one though :D

Bobbie, still praying for both you and Ed, timing is everything.

Lets hope the Surgeon has a grasp of it :)

Lynne, not sure how it is going for you on your home front but praying out that situation too.

This 15 day cruise may be just what the Dr. orders for all of us.

Seems we all could use some down time.

and in less than 2 months after waiting 20 months for it to be here we will be on our way.

Things are going better.. Yes..This cruise is just what I need.. :)

Good Morning Everyone

What a night, big storm, no electricity, just plain scary.

We had two big tree's go down, but not near the house, just across the easement road, so of course had to get the chain saw out first thing this morning so the neighbors could go to work.

Again, thinking of removing more tree's closer to the house, just convincing the hubby is the trick.

At any rate, Hawaii is getting closer and closer, think I have all excursions taken care of, parents lined up, well all my ducks in a row.