Molecular Bar

coffeelovers

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I know the Eclipse is part of the S Class Ships. Do you know if the Molecular bar is on the Eclipse?

Yes! Don't know if he'll still be there for your sailing, but the Molecular Bar Mixologist our recent Holiday Sailing -- Ivan from Russia -- was amazing! :cool:

That is so cool. My husband will be pleased. I wonder why is it not listed on Celebrity's website under Bars and Restaurants.

It's called Galleria Tastings located on Deck 5 on the deck plans near the Art Gallery. Not sure why they sometimes call it The Molecular Bar and other places it's called Galleria Tastings...I hope that helps. :)

Edited by still-learning

We were on Eclipse Jan 18 - Feb 1, and the main bartender at Molecular Bar during that time was Irena. She was great, and we loved the drinks there. As mentioned, it was near the art gallery on deck 5. Interestingly, on Eclipse at any rate, it wasn't listed on the elevator directories or the little "ship" directory when you get off the elevators (it was listed in ship literature, of course). We asked Irena, and she said that the bar had been renamed at some point, and that the next time they update the directories, Molecular Bar would be listed in those places.