Best CDG hotel to catch very early flight

nanazsun

I have researched and researched and am having a tough time deciding which hotel located on CDG property will be best for a flight that leaves at 7:30 a.m. from terminal 2 (British Airways) We will be with another couple who leave from Terminal 1 (United) and we are arriving on the TGV train from Tours to CDG. Looks like the shuttles don't run until 5:30 a.m. and we need to be at the airport by 4:30 a.m. so figured we should take the 24 hour train. Oh, and my husband is still in recovery from a knee replacement so lots of walking is out of the question. I hope one of you can advise whether Novatel or Ibis or Sheraton or Hilton would be the best bet. Thanks.

I have researched and researched and am having a tough time deciding which hotel located on CDG property will be best for a flight that leaves at 7:30 a.m. from terminal 2 (British Airways) We will be with another couple who leave from Terminal 1 (United) and we are arriving on the TGV train from Tours to CDG. Looks like the shuttles don't run until 5:30 a.m. and we need to be at the airport by 4:30 a.m. so figured we should take the 24 hour train. Oh, and my husband is still in recovery from a knee replacement so lots of walking is out of the question. I hope one of you can advise whether Novatel or Ibis or Sheraton or Hilton would be the best bet. Thanks.

There is a Sheraton at CDG right outside the secure area of Terminal 2. No need for shuttles, just walk to your gate. It is called the Sheraton Paris Airport Hotel.

I would advise you can stay at any hotel, because you need to take a taxi to the airport so that you are dropped as close to where you want to be to reduce walking. The Sheraton at the airport would still involve signficant walking, unless you can get a wheelchair and help. YOu may check with the Sheraton regarding this assistance. Hotel shuttles do not drop passengers at terminals, only at the train station stop, which does involes considerable walking. We were just there in April. Hotel shuttles only pick up at the train station as well. There are some areas with moving platforms/stairs to reduce walking but never the less for someone with limited mobility... still a long way. We are active seniors and walk a lot and still find it some distance with luggage.

Archived