Bernard's St. Martin tour

maryanne356

Thanks for all the replies. I booked this tour this morning and really looking forward to it. Sailing on the allure the week of Aug. 18. Have been to the island many times but never took the 3 kids to the French side. I also wanted to go to Maha Beach so this is a great way to see it and much more. 2 years ago DH, DS, and DD went scuba diving while myself and other DD went jet skiing. We also did a photo shoot on the beach with Carnival and got some really great photos!

Along the tour, does he stop at certain places for photo ops?

I checked out his website and it seems as though we'd have to pick the private island tour since the other ones end by 2:30 and we don't even get to the port until 2:00.

Along the tour, does he stop at certain places for photo ops?

I checked out his website and it seems as though we'd have to pick the private island tour since the other ones end by 2:30 and we don't even get to the port until 2:00.

He stopped a number of places for photo's during our's. email him with ship, date, time you dock and what you would like to see and do.

Loved the private tour we had with Bernards for our family of 6 adults...At the end some of us were dropped off in town for shopping and the others were taken back to the ship...Great tour and Rum Punch :D

Which tour did you do? He has three that I know of? Beer, rum punch included?

Archived