Restaurants in Monte Carlo

Herman The Cat

Greetings,

I did a search and found nothing conclusive in regard to restaurants. We will be there at the end of August for one night, pre-cruise. We're staying at the Marriott which is on the French border.

Does anyone have any restaurants they can suggest that we should NOT miss???

I won't go as far as to say money is no object; but we like good value. I recognize that might not be possible in Monaco. :confused: But we certainly don't want to go somewhere and have a mediocre meal, nor do we really want to spend 50 euros for a main course. And of course, we will most likely be jetlagged so won't be into a 3 to 4 hour dinner. Oh, and we prefer not to have Italian food (have it all the time at home).

I recognize I am setting the bar a bit high....:eek:

I did check trip advisor and of course the recommend Joel Robouchon, Alain Ducasse, The Cosmopolitan, Le Vistamar, etc. :rolleyes:

Any thoughts, suggestions, ideas would be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance.

Greetings,

I did a search and found nothing conclusive in regard to restaurants. We will be there at the end of August for one night, pre-cruise. We're staying at the Marriott which is on the French border.

Does anyone have any restaurants they can suggest that we should NOT miss???

I won't go as far as to say money is no object; but we like good value. I recognize that might not be possible in Monaco. :confused: But we certainly don't want to go somewhere and have a mediocre meal, nor do we really want to spend 50 euros for a main course. And of course, we will most likely be jetlagged so won't be into a 3 to 4 hour dinner. Oh, and we prefer not to have Italian food (have it all the time at home).

I recognize I am setting the bar a bit high....:eek:

I did check trip advisor and of course the recommend Joel Robouchon, Alain Ducasse, The Cosmopolitan, Le Vistamar, etc. :rolleyes:

Any thoughts, suggestions, ideas would be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance.

Fredy's on the Monoco side...down from the palace...great food.You can check it out, I believe on TA, to see if it meets your needs.

Archived