Hilton Rose Hall - time vs cost?

Dan-P

I was all set to book the Hilton Rose Hall day pass through Jamaica for a Day. However, I got to thinking about the time we are in port (7am - 4pm), the fact that the first pickup by JFAD isn't until 9:15am (according to their website), it takes roughly 30 minutes to get there, a few minutes to check in, and then they depart to go back to the ship approximately 2 hours before set-sail time.

With all of the rough math, that basically only leaves four hours in the resort (10am-2pm). I am not sure that is worth $94 pp for two of us. I would think it would be hard to take advanatage of many of the all-inclusive amentities that are being paid for, in only four hours.

What is everyone elses experience/opinion about the amount of time that would justify the costs at this resort?

I'm thinking maybe just booking one of the beach trips through the ship would be a better option ($29/pp for Chukka Beach break) for what we are looking to do (have a relaxing beach day). Would still probably only equate to roughly four hours at the beach, but would seem more cost effective.

Thanks,

Dan.

Archived