Royal cabin C614

loveJake

I have to admit that I have not paid too much attention to the new ship, but now I have booked. We sail Princess because we love it, but have to take Carnival more often because of the price. I have booked C614 with out doing much research. Today I am having 2nd thoughts because if you look close up at the floor plans it looks like I might be giving up a couple of inches of cabin, and from what I have read ever inch counts for cabin and balcony space, because of a cutout? If anyone has any comments or suggestions for another cabin please feel free to advise me. I have searched here, found nothing for this cabin. Have googled and not found much. This is only for December 2014, so I do have plenty of time to change. Thanks so much!

I have to admit that I have not paid too much attention to the new ship, but now I have booked. We sail Princess because we love it, but have to take Carnival more often because of the price. I have booked C614 with out doing much research. Today I am having 2nd thoughts because if you look close up at the floor plans it looks like I might be giving up a couple of inches of cabin, and from what I have read ever inch counts for cabin and balcony space, because of a cutout? If anyone has any comments or suggestions for another cabin please feel free to advise me. I have searched here, found nothing for this cabin. Have googled and not found much. This is only for December 2014, so I do have plenty of time to change. Thanks so much!

There have been a few nay sayers on these boards complaining about the cabin & balcony size but a few inches would not deter me from booking on a brand new ship. There is a huge roll call for the maiden TA so if I were you I would look for the live threads and reviews with pictures (myself included) before you make a decision. Many have posted how wonderful this ship really is. I have an aft deluxe balcony booked but will try and get pictures for you of mid aft Carib balconies. :)

Hello! We just got off the Royal (7/28 -8/10). We were in C614. There was no difference between this cabin or any of the other deluxe balcony cabins. It does look like it on the deck plans, but the way the door is...it makes no difference. Great cabin.....loved Christina say hi to her for me!

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

Hello! We just got off the Royal (7/28 -8/10). We were in C614. There was no difference between this cabin or any of the other deluxe balcony cabins. It does look like it on the deck plans, but the way the door is...it makes no difference. Great cabin.....loved Christina say hi to her for me!

Thank you, also see that there are the same CAT cabins on higher decks, any opinions?

Care to share more of your experience on the Royal?

Anxiously awaiting our turn on the Oct. TA.

Pictures would be great too.... :D:D:D

Christine

Plan to do a review when I get a little time.....I've got about 2800 pictures to go through, but will post a few. I will say.....Wonderful crew on board....sip is very nice but has a couple shortcomings. Missed the full promenade deck....but adjusted without a problem. I would cruise her again....in fact, we are booked on the Regal next year....

Archived