Dawn spa pass price… 14 days

FuninWB

We did a 14 night cruise last year and had 7 ports,, the week with 3 ports we used it a few times..the week with 4 ports we only got in there once. So for use it really was not worth it.. It seemed like there were a lot of people with spa passes and it got crowded at times.. I guess if you don't like to get off the ship it would be great to use while everyone else was off. We were not on a NCL cruise,, it was the Carnival Dream and we had a spa cabin so the spa was included.

Tampa to Boston or Boston to Tampa? As I recall, it was $159 pp for Quebec to Tampa last year but that was about 3 days into a 16 day cruise. We used it a lot since the weather was terrible (Super Storm Sandy) but I doubt we would do it again. If your first few days are not sea days I would suggest you wait as the price will go down during the week and if there are not that many people signed up they will let you do a one day pass and then apply the price of that toward the weekly/cruise length pass.

Tampa to Boston or Boston to Tampa? As I recall, it was $159 pp for Quebec to Tampa last year but that was about 3 days into a 16 day cruise. We used it a lot since the weather was terrible (Super Storm Sandy) but I doubt we would do it again. If your first few days are not sea days I would suggest you wait as the price will go down during the week and if there are not that many people signed up they will let you do a one day pass and then apply the price of that toward the weekly/cruise length pass.

I paid $199 for 16 days of spa and I thought it was worth every penny! (I understand why they lowered the price on the Colonial America sailing because the spa wasn't crowded at all.) Given that we had three sea days in a row (we missed NY because of the aforementioned Sandy) I spent a lot of time in the spa, turning a trip (including the gym) into a 2.5 hour experience. It just depends on if you like to spend a lot of time in the steam room/thalassotherapy pool/hot tub/relaxation area, I guess. :cool:

Archived