Gosh, it's quiet on here

Barnowl, we are going over for a mini trip with coach travel included from Edinburgh down to Newcastle. Its so cheap (around £250) for a 2 night ferry trip and 3 nights bed, breakfast and dinner at a German Hotel. We are not taking the car. I.m not sure what the normal ferry prices are. I've remembered the other German city we are going to - its Koblensk.

Hi Langtoncouple...was this meant for Cappers?:)

Whats the DFDS ferry? That sounds interesting. Tell me more please..I'm looking at going over to Holland/Belgium for the florist wholesalers for xmas bits for the shop. Wholesalers will ship it for you but charge you an absolute fortune and driving via the tunnel is a right pain..doing it by luxury ferry sounds better!

Cappers google dfds seaways and have a look, its great can thoroughly recommend it

"

Topsey, If that is the Old Spot in Dursley, I agree it is a great pub. Been there and had a few when staying near Slimbridge.

Yup Gill The old spot is my local, in walking distance, if you have been staying down at Slimbridge, the Tudor arms ( which has a small campsite attached) has now started to focus on real and local ales.......that is my dog walking pub :-)

Topsey......Neptunes is Morgans Tavern and displays the Neptunes sign too our rooms at Ambassador Playa were a minute away, the Benidorm series use hotel Sol Pelicanos just 3/4 minutes walk away. Yes it was a fantastic night out at Benidorm Palace your friends must have had a great evening.

We enjoyed the Palace, we took our son and niece and nephew who were all 14/15 and sixteen. They loved the show but niece not impressed with the topless dancers. I did have to try and keep my face straight at her prudish outburst.

Archived