Scuba in Nassau

luvsviola

FIL is into scuba, and has a bunch of certifications. But, Carnvial doesn't offer a scuba excursion in Nassau.

How should I tell him to go about booking a private dive? What shops are reputable and good? Who should he avoid? Any advice?

Sadly, times don't work. We are in port 8-5, and that is too late for his morning trip, and we have to leave too early for his afternoon trip. FIL is very bummed.

Is there anyone that caters to cruise passengers that would accomodate a cruise schedule?

Sadly, times don't work. We are in port 8-5, and that is too late for his morning trip, and we have to leave too early for his afternoon trip. FIL is very bummed.

Is there anyone that caters to cruise passengers that would accomodate a cruise schedule?

Try Bahama Divers. My husband will be diving with them next week while our ship is in Nassau. Couldn't get his schedule to work with Stuart Cove. Hopefully he will have good dives.

• 2 weeks later...

My husband is back from his 2 tank dive trip with Bahama Divers. There were only 4 divers and he said they catered to them very nicely and he was very pleased with their service. He states the diving was different than in Grand Turk but to him any diving is good/great diving! As long as he is diving he is happy!! He says they have a fantastic dive shop even though he brought his own gear. Give them a try.

Archived