Daryl-Where are You?????

we were on explorer about five years ago and there was a member of the activities staff who was above and beyond friendly, funny, helpful etc....His name was Daryl and we made sure to go to every event he hosted. He took evening trivia to a different level..He had his own spin on everything and was hysterical. We are cruising next spring on explorer and was just wondering if anyone has bumped into Daryl recently?? If he was on your cruise and you bumped into him you would surely remember him...Here's hoping he is on the explorer next May.....

I believe he is still AM on The Granduer :D

we were on explorer about five years ago and there was a member of the activities staff who was above and beyond friendly, funny, helpful etc....His name was Daryl and we made sure to go to every event he hosted. He took evening trivia to a different level..He had his own spin on everything and was hysterical. We are cruising next spring on explorer and was just wondering if anyone has bumped into Daryl recently?? If he was on your cruise and you bumped into him you would surely remember him...Here's hoping he is on the explorer next May.....

Love love love Daryl!!

We also had the pleasure of sailing with Daryl on the Explorer a few years back. He is incredibly funny and the nicest person you want to meet.

We rarely go to the activities on board anymore~~~ , But when we met Daryl like the OP said we wanted to go to everything he hosted. What a blast!!

Hope he makes it back to the Explorer when we sail her again next May.

For that matter~~~~ I hope he sails on the Quantum in 2015:D

Yes, he's on the Granduer. But leaving to go on vacation soon.

Oh no........I hope he is at least back for my November cruise. If not, then maybe my March cruise next year. I didn't think I would see him again after the Enchantment left Baltimore. There is always hope. ;)

Gwen :)

Archived