Recent Feedback for JR Shuttle Service from Ft. Lauderdale to POM?

tinalouise69

Was looking to see if there are any recent cruisers who have used JR Shuttle Services to/from Ft. Lauderdale to POM. If so, what are your thoughts??

We have a group of 6 people & would prefer private transportation -- really like the idea of choosing the pickup time from the hotel in Ft. Lauderdale & having a van to ourselves. However, I am a bit uncomfortable with JR Shuttle as there are not many recent reviews to look at.

When I reached out to several different companies with questions (JR Shuttle Service, MJS, Larry's Limos & QLS) - they were all quite responsive. There was not one that did not respond within about a 4 hour window. We chose not to contact SAS as their information indicated they did not start hotel pickups until around 11am & we are early birds to the port any time we cruise.

JR Shuttle Service has quoted $12/person ($72 total + tip) each way for a private service and said that we could let them know what pick-up time we wanted.

Are there any "red flags" I should be worried about over the others that I have contacted? Any feedback is welcome....

Anyone with recent experience with this company? Would love to hear about them...

I don't have any experience with JR Shuttle but do have experience with QLS and I can only say great things about them. Very good with communication, always pleasant to deal with and I had several changes. You can read these boards and see nothing but good reviews for QLS.

I ended up changing from a shuttle to their 6 person limo and they price matched another quote I had. Maybe you can ask them to see if they will match the $12/pp you got from JR?

I'm cruising every 2 years or so using JR Shuttle, they know what their doing, clean vehicles, nice A/C, and on time. Call them ask for Jimmy or Jamie unfortunately I can't remember his name but he is very friendly and trust me "very honest"

I used JR Shuttle services for pick up and return trip from Fort Lauderdale Airport to Port of Miami. I can say that we had no problem when we arrived they were waiting at the airport on time. I was a little worry if they were going to be there because we where able to get off the ship in zone 1 debarkment but to my surprise the driver was there and waiting on a call from us. We had the same driver which he was really great. We had our own Van which was clean and look like it was brand new. I plan on using JR Shuttle services when I'm in Fort Lauderdale or Miami area. Our cost for the private shuttle was $62.00 for 4 peoplemight be a few dollar more then other shuttle services but to me it was worth the cost. Overall JR Shuttle is a great company and worry free!! :)

Archived