Wide calf boots

misfit72ford

Just wanted to pass along that 6pm.com has some of their wide calf boots in the clearance section. I always have a hard time finding ones I like at a price I can afford so this made me happy.

I ordered this pair.

http://www.6pm.com/lumiani-international-collection-laila-extra-wide-calf-brown

THANK YOU! I just ordered 4 pairs. :eek:

Really like 6pm, especially the videos to REALLY show what the shoes look like on someone. Reminds me of Endless, where I bought like 20 pairs of shoes before they closed up shop online. I've grown to hate shopping for cute boots because they never fit my calves. But this site had so many cute options. Glad many styles didn't have my size available or I probably would've went even crazier. LOL

Just wanted to pass along that 6pm.com has some of their wide calf boots in the clearance section. I always have a hard time finding ones I like at a price I can afford so this made me happy.

I ordered this pair.

http://www.6pm.com/lumiani-international-collection-laila-extra-wide-calf-brown

THANK YOU! I just ordered 4 pairs. :eek:

Really like 6pm, especially the videos to REALLY show what the shoes look like on someone. Reminds me of Endless, where I bought like 20 pairs of shoes before they closed up shop online. I've grown to hate shopping for cute boots because they never fit my calves. But this site had so many cute options. Glad many styles didn't have my size available or I probably would've went even crazier. LOL

Thank you....I think...LOL....I just ordered a pair of black ones....the last pair in my size.....Thanks

I bought all mine in black, too. I couldn't find a brown pair that I loved. Black goes with everything and I've been needing some flat black boots anyway. I did buy one pair that's a lower heel to wear with dresses and skirts at work. I hope they fit!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Received my boots....they were beautiful.....HOWEVER, they were not wide calf boots :( Even tho by the measurement, they should have fit, they lacked about 3-4 inches from doing so (zipper) So I called to get a return label to send them back...I feel like it was their responsibility because the measurements were not as advertised. Hope whoever else ordered them has better luck............

Received my boots....they were beautiful.....HOWEVER, they were not wide calf boots :( Even tho by the measurement, they should have fit, they lacked about 3-4 inches from doing so (zipper) So I called to get a return label to send them back...I feel like it was their responsibility because the measurements were not as advertised. Hope whoever else ordered them has better luck............

I bought 6 pairs of shoes/boots and I'm probably sending 3 of them back. One pair of boots actually came WORN. I'm serious, there was dirt all over the sole and wearing down of the heel on both pairs. So ridiculous! I immediately sent an email to their customer service and haven't gotten a reply yet. I'll probably call later tonight because I am not going to pay for return shipping to send back a worn pair of boots. I can't believe they actually packaged and sent that out to a customer. Disappointed in 6pm.com even though I love their shoes and prices.

Did you tell them their ad was misleading? I'd have them pay for return shipping in that case, too.

I bought 6 pairs of shoes/boots and I'm probably sending 3 of them back. One pair of boots actually came WORN. I'm serious, there was dirt all over the sole and wearing down of the heel on both pairs. So ridiculous! I immediately sent an email to their customer service and haven't gotten a reply yet. I'll probably call later tonight because I am not going to pay for return shipping to send back a worn pair of boots. I can't believe they actually packaged and sent that out to a customer. Disappointed in 6pm.com even though I love their shoes and prices.

Did you tell them their ad was misleading? I'd have them pay for return shipping in that case, too.

The return shipping is what I called them about. Shipping to me was free. The calf according to the measurement was over 16".....my calf isn't that large, not even close so I expected a little room in there for when my feet & legs swell.....it lacked at least 4 inches zipping up....What I don't like is the fact that it can take 2 weeks after they receive the boots to have my credit issued back to paypal

Hard to believe they sent worn boots out......don't they know word of mouth advertising can be good or bad....

The return shipping is what I called them about. Shipping to me was free. The calf according to the measurement was over 16".....my calf isn't that large, not even close so I expected a little room in there for when my feet & legs swell.....it lacked at least 4 inches zipping up....What I don't like is the fact that it can take 2 weeks after they receive the boots to have my credit issued back to paypal

Hard to believe they sent worn boots out......don't they know word of mouth advertising can be good or bad....

Yep, I got the boots/shoes shipped to me free, too, but their normal policy is you have to pay for the return shipping.

So they sent you a shipping label and you didn't have to pay any fees to return your boots?

Did you wait long to speak to someone? I can't stand waiting on hold for CS reps.

Yep, I got the boots/shoes shipped to me free, too, but their normal policy is you have to pay for the return shipping.

So they sent you a shipping label and you didn't have to pay any fees to return your boots?

Did you wait long to speak to someone? I can't stand waiting on hold for CS reps.

The wait wasn't long at all. I explained the problem....the person was hard to understand and I had to repeat myself then I asked to speak to a supervisor and surprisingly she understood what I was wanting....she processed the label and I refreshed my account page and printed it right off. At first she did it for UPS and then when I said it would be next week before I could get to a UPS store she did one for the post office. I will repack them and send them back tomorrow....at no charge to me

I totally understand the frustration of buying wide calf boots online, only to try them on and they not fit! I'm in the same boat AND I wear a size 11W so it's like a triple threat. I love 6pm and have ordered wide calf boots from Fitzwell before that were perfect in the shaft (last time I checked, my calves are right at 16 inches) but they didn't fit my foot :(

Have you ladies thought about Payless? I just bought these pair of wide calf boots from Brash and they fit GREAT! They also come in black.

http://www.payless.com/store/product/detail.jsp?catId=cat10088&subCatId=cat10004&skuId=133429110&productId=73444&lotId=133429&category=&catdisplayName=Womens

• 2 weeks later...
The wait wasn't long at all. I explained the problem....the person was hard to understand and I had to repeat myself then I asked to speak to a supervisor and surprisingly she understood what I was wanting....she processed the label and I refreshed my account page and printed it right off. At first she did it for UPS and then when I said it would be next week before I could get to a UPS store she did one for the post office. I will repack them and send them back tomorrow....at no charge to me

I got someone really nice in Customer Service who explained the whole process. I sent back the pairs that didn't fit, including the worn boots. Also got 10% off the next purchase, which I used as soon as I hung up the phone. LOL

Had my return processed quickly and money put back in my Paypal acct. Turned around and ordered a dress ;)

I ordered two dresses with my discount, too. I love them and so glad they fit! However, I ordered a bigger size in a pair of shoes in my original order and tried them on only to discover they are the WRONG size. Oh my, 6 pm must have warehouse issues. Calling tomorrow to get a return label emailed to me. I hope they still have the right size available.

Archived