Majesty- Onboard Activities?

We are considering booking a 4 night on the Majesty. All port cruise. We have been to Nassau several times, but not to CocoCay or Key west. With that being said. We will spend a lot of time in port. What is there to do onboard? In case we don't spend lots of time in port. Thanks in advance.

Just my opinion, and you will probably get responses from people who love Majesty, but we have done Majesty twice for the stops, not the ship ! There really isn't a lot to do onboard, except drink eat sleep relax and do the rock wall. Nothing against any of those activities, but we will not do her again and have gone so far as to book a Disney cruise just to do Key West again. Like I said, just my opinion, but we prefer Royals bigger ships.

Onboard the Majesty; there's the pool deck, gym, spa, and that's about it in addition to a couple activities in a lounge.

CocoCay is a beach day. A BBQ lunch is cooked and served on the island.

Key West has many restaurants, bars, and shops within walking distance of the ship along Duval St.

Onboard the Majesty; there's the pool deck, gym, spa, and that's about it in addition to a couple activities in a lounge.

CocoCay is a beach day. A BBQ lunch is cooked and served on the island.

Key West has many restaurants, bars, and shops within walking distance of the ship along Duval St.

Yep. There really isn't much to do on the ship. Which is why it sails to the places it does. That being said I love her and can't wait to sail in a month

Archived