Countdown to Allure of the Seas (15 sept)

wilderman

WIll be traveling solo on the Allure of the seas beween 15 september to 22... I hope to meet people and share some bottle of wine :) Let me know if you are also going !!!

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1616650

check out the Roll call for your cruise. You'll find lots of friends and info. Welcome to Cruise Critic. Make sure you sign up for the Meet and Mingle. It closes 3 days before the cruise so it might be too late. If so, just show up.

Have fun and save some food and drink for us. We will be getting on when you get off. If you go to the Roll Call section here you will find a tab on the top to register for your Meet and Mingle.

Welcome To Cruise Critic. Most times the informal Meet and Mingle usually at a bar onboard is more fun than the sponsored one:D

yeah i found it but unfortunately can' register because i booked yesterday hehe, but i'll probably present myself anyway and make me invite haha :)

Have a nice trip you too !!!

i'm afraid but also excited haha hope will be great

Years ago ... I went solo on a cruise and it was one of the best I've ever taken. I hope yours goes just as well!! Meet up with others from Cruise Critic and go to the singles events and you will do just fine!!

thank you so much :) Yup i'll ask to the concierge where thoses event or chance are the best ? :)

Archived