Hair Dryers on Miracle

vegastigr

Silly question for some, but does anyone know the wattage of the hair dryers on the Miracle? I don't want to drag mine along if I don't have to. Thanks!

The hair dryer will dry your hair, it does a good job. However, bring your own! The hair dryer on the Miracle is the type that you have to hold your thumb down on the on switch in order for it to operate. PITA. Next time I will bring my own.

Silly question for some, but does anyone know the wattage of the hair dryers on the Miracle? I don't want to drag mine along if I don't have to. Thanks!

It really depends on your hair. My hair is past my shoulders and thick and wavy. I have used the ships blow dryers and it took a little over an hour to get my hair dry all the way through. So I prefer to bring my own blow dryer.

As a former hairdresser ... its not just about the wattage, but a combination of heat and directed air flow. The small blow dryers on the Carnival ships just don't have it.

I also prefer a button that has a "cool shot" button. Once the hair is dry this is where the actual styling can be done with a dryer. This is another feature lacking on the Carnival blow dryers.

The situation with having to hold down the power switch while blow drying is aggravating as well.

If you take styling your hair seriously ... just pack your own dryer.

Archived