Restaurants near Intercontinental Miami

CruisingYiayia

First I want to mention that Bayside is nearby since someone will but I would dine somewhere else just because most of the restaurants there are chains restaurants.

If you don't mind a 20 minute walk I would recommend walking to Mary Brickell Village. You just have to walk up Brickell about 15 minutes and make a right and walk another couple of minutes and you are at a location with around 25 or more restaurants. A favorite of ours is Perriocones.

This is the web site for Mary Brickell and then a link for Perriocone's.

http://marybrickellvillage.com

http://www.perricones.com

As I said lots of restaurants at Mary Brickell Village to choose from.

Now, if you want two very upscale restaurants that are less than 10 minutes from the hotel there is the Capital Grille and Truluck's each on Brickell and almost opposite each other on both sides of the road.

Keith

We will be staying one night pre-cruise at the Intercontinental Miami. Any suggestions for restaurants within walking distance of the hotel?

Downtown miami has that metro-peoplemover-train thing with plenty of stops along the way. If I'm not mistaken I believe it's free. Should be able do go eat wherever you want in just a few minutes. Look on Miami-Dade website and you'll get more info. Hope this helps. Bill.

Archived