Taxi Fare Decision?

SmileEh

we are looking at booking a Jet Ski Snorkel Safari excursion thru Island Marketing and their website also offers transporation at a cost of $15 per person which includes return drop off... the excursion takes place beside Coral World... would you take the transporation that's an option to be included or would you just grab a taxi as I'm not sure how much a taxi would cost but thought it might be a better idea since we don't know what we'll do after the excursion... go shopping or Megan's Bay, not sure yet lol

How much is a taxi from cruise ship to Coral World?

How much is a taxi from Coral World to Magen's Bay?

How much is a taxi from Coral World to downtown shopping?

If I had the three answers to above I could make a decision... I'm just trying to save money as always lol

we are looking at booking a Jet Ski Snorkel Safari excursion thru Island Marketing and their website also offers transporation at a cost of $15 per person which includes return drop off... the excursion takes place beside Coral World... would you take the transporation that's an option to be included or would you just grab a taxi as I'm not sure how much a taxi would cost but thought it might be a better idea since we don't know what we'll do after the excursion... go shopping or Megan's Bay, not sure yet lol

How much is a taxi from cruise ship to Coral World? $9 - 12pp*

How much is a taxi from Coral World to Magen's Bay? $9 - 10pp

How much is a taxi from Coral World to downtown shopping? $10 - 12pp

If I had the three answers to above I could make a decision... I'm just trying to save money as always lol

Prices above assume 2 or more ppl and *the first price depends on what dock you're at.

I would not include Magens Bay because of the distance and it's not any nicer than the East End beaches where you are at. Coral World is at Coki which is a very nice beach as well. Smith's Bay (very quiet, no amenities) and Sapphire Beach (also quiet compared to Coki and Magens with amenities) are a short taxi from Coki if you want what we consider the nicest beaches on STT. And Paradise Point is a nice spot to relax before returning to the ship if time permits.

If you're not returning to town from CW just take your own taxi so you have more flexibility.

Prices above assume 2 or more ppl and *the first price depends on what dock you're at.

I would not include Magens Bay because of the distance and it's not any nicer than the East End beaches where you are at. Coral World is at Coki which is a very nice beach as well. Smith's Bay (very quiet, no amenities) and Sapphire Beach (also quiet compared to Coki and Magens with amenities) are a short taxi from Coki if you want what we consider the nicest beaches on STT. And Paradise Point is a nice spot to relax before returning to the ship if time permits.

If you're not returning to town from CW just take your own taxi so you have more flexibility.

thanks for the the taxi estimations... so since I will be beside Coki Beach would you recommend we just stay their and enjoy the beach... does Coki have amenities (drinks and food to purchase)?

Yes, definitely stay Ay Coki - gorgeous beach with snorkeling and there are chair rentals and food and drink vendors. It can get a little crowded because it's a small bay, and it's a livelier vibe. But it is one of the nicest beaches on STT so it would be a waste to travel to another beach.

If you are docked at Havensight Paradise Point would be worth stopping at if open as you can walk from the tram to the ship. If docked at Crown Bay you'd taxi from PP back to the ship.

But enjoy CW and Coki, if it feels too busy for you grab a taxi that's heading to Sapphire for $4 - 5pp

Archived