E-Registration for Kids Clubs/Entourage?

tinalouise69

Haven't sailed on NCL in several years and wanted to know if anyone knows if I can complete the registration for the youth programs online?

My most recent cruises have been with Carnival and I was able to take care of everything online ahead of time. Not sure if this is the case with NCL or not. I did read something in their online brochure about e-Registration ... but looked like it may be select ships only & there were no details. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated!

Haven't sailed on NCL in several years and wanted to know if anyone knows if I can complete the registration for the youth programs online?

My most recent cruises have been with Carnival and I was able to take care of everything online ahead of time. Not sure if this is the case with NCL or not. I did read something in their online brochure about e-Registration ... but looked like it may be select ships only & there were no details. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated!

How do I register my children for the Youth Programs?

Youth Programs consist of Splash Academy, Entourage, Port Play Meals* and Late Night Fun Zone**. It is recommended that you register your child as soon as you board the ship in the Splash Academy facility. Any Youth Counselor on board the ship can assist you.

A one-time registration form is required to be completed by a parent or guardian for each child age 3-17. Children/teens can then participate as frequently as they choose. Please note fees apply to Port Play Meal(s) times and Late Night Fun Zone. Norwegian requests that you please let the Youth Staff know if your child has allergies and/or is taking any medications by noting this on the Registration Form. We like to have snacks available and want to keep your children safe therefore we will need to know this information in advance.

* Based on port hours, there will be a flat fee of $6 per child for supervision during Port Play Meals. Please check the activity guide on board for the Port Play Meal(s) time slots.

**Late Night Fun Zone is a fee-based, group-sitting service for children ages 3-12. The fee is $6.00 per child/per hour, $4.00 per sibling/per hour.

Thanks for the response.

I did read that information on the NCL website - something similar is recommended when sailing Carnival as well. I was hoping that there would be a way to handle some of these things ahead of time...much like we do with setting up shore excursions & specialty dining. I did not even think it was possible to do online until I read something in the NCL e-Brochure that was a link to my reservation that mentioned E-Registration - and now I am really curious.

I am a compulsive planner & like to be sure everything is set ahead of time if possible. I figure if everything is situated beforehand...that is more time for FUN when we get there... :cool:

Archived