Disney Fantasy-Restricted Fare

actopp1017

How soon I booked the cruise 2 weeks ago? Also on the room assignments do you just keep on looking on your reservation about two weeks out and the room number will be on there?

I have always booked my cruise well in advance on normal fares and get my luggage tags and booklet circa 45 days pre cruise.

Now on last minute rates they do send these out after booking but they can be very close to the cruise.

They will firstly wait to see if they can assign you a room and then send that out with tags.

But some people are not assigned a room until embarkation.

The thing to do is keep checking the official website and your reservation there, any room assignment will show up there first.

To be honest luggage tags and embarkation booklet are not really required as long as you have your reservation number and photo ID your ok.

So to answer,

it can come out anytime.

How soon I booked the cruise 2 weeks ago? Also on the room assignments do you just keep on looking on your reservation about two weeks out and the room number will be on there?

I booked roughly the same time as you for a Nov 16 cruise and got my docs yesterday. With that being said, my parents are going too and we booked the reservation together but different cabins and they didn't get theirs yet. I would think sometime this week.

If we booked a VGT cabin on the Nov. 10 sailing do I request luggage tags, do they send them to us or do I get them at the port? Sorry for chiming in on the conversation.

Luggage tags are normally sent automatically about 30 days before embarkation. However, they are not something to worry about. If for any reason they do not show up in your mail box, they can be obtained from the Welcome Center at MCO, any bell services desk at WDW, or the porters at the terminal. You have to be going to one of those 3 places before you get on board!

And. as above, if they show no cabin number, just write it in when you get an assignment. If you don't, the bar code will get your luggage to you!

You should get your luggage tags in the mail with your cruise doc book. I just recently received my stateroom number and wrote the cabin number in by my self with a black sharpie. I was assigned a SR 12 days before my cruise. Keep checking every email from Disney cruiseline. I just found out my request for main seating ( I was on a wait list) was approved.

We routinely use the guarantee rates on numerous cruise lines and have never had a bad cabin. Sometimes you also get upgraded. Two times we have booked oceanview guarantees and wound up with balconies. On Disney Fantasy last year we did a balcony guarantee and got an aft balcony - could not have been happier.

I got my luggage tags a week ago but no room assignment yet

My reservation says *GTY VGT guaranteed .. we are sailing Nov 6th

hopefully this week we'll know .. im very excited

I don't know - probably next week you will know - I think the norm is about 14 days out. Im waiting for my assignment too :) Nov 1

Got my IGT room assignment on 5th deck, so I'm pleased. Was a little afraid we'd be on a lower deck with our rate. DS is happy we're so close to the movie theatre. But we haven't received our luggage tags yet. Still less than 45 days to go, so maybe we'll get them at beginning of November.

Got my IGT room assignment on 5th deck, so I'm pleased. Was a little afraid we'd be on a lower deck with our rate. DS is happy we're so close to the movie theatre. But we haven't received our luggage tags yet. Still less than 45 days to go, so maybe we'll get them at beginning of November.

You got your assignment already ??? Jealous - I am 15 days out and nothing!!

I booked guaranteed navigator's balcony (7a) on Disney Dream and was upgraded to deluxe family stateroom with balcony (5B on deck 8). Our stateroom numbers were printed in the booklet containing luggage tags that came in the mail a few weeks prior to departure.

Archived