Superbowl Feb. 2, 2014

MSunshine

Freedom class has outdoor screen by the pool. They use it for movies and live video of various goings-on.

The Broncos will look great on it as they beat the Seahawks.

Yep, know all about that big screen by the pool bar and i will be watching the game there, buuuuuut, the poster said he was going to be on the Eclipse.

The only ship i know with that name is a Celebrity ship, and there is no outdoor big screen on it.

ps. Gotta agree about the Broncos

Yep, know all about that big screen by the pool bar and i will be watching the game there, buuuuuut, the poster said he was going to be on the Eclipse.

The only ship i know with that name is a Celebrity ship, and there is no outdoor big screen on it.

ps. Gotta agree about the Broncos

Ahh, missed that. Don't know about the Eclipse.

We are sure hoping there will be a BIG Super Bowl Party on deck as we leave Ft. Lauderdale. Looking forward to a super bowl type food buffet and a big turn out.

We will be disappointed if Princess doesn't take advantage of this as a big entertianment draw.

CRUISE DIRECTION ON ROYAL PRINCESS 2/2/14: PLEASE REPLY:eek:

We are sure hoping there will be a BIG Super Bowl Party on deck as we leave Ft. Lauderdale. Looking forward to a super bowl type food buffet and a big turn out.

We will be disappointed if Princess doesn't take advantage of this as a big entertianment draw.

CRUISE DIRECTION ON ROYAL PRINCESS 2/2/14: PLEASE REPLY:eek:

Your post is about a Princess ship on the RCCL threads?:confused:

[quote name='exactly.not.exactly']We are sure hoping there will be a BIG Super Bowl Party on deck as we leave Ft. Lauderdale. Looking forward to a super bowl type food buffet and a big turn out.

CRUISE DIRECTION ON ROYAL PRINCESS 2/2/14: PLEASE REPLY:eek:[/quote]

This thread is talking about Royal Caribbean ships --- but don't worry, Princess does a great super bowl party, too! It will be on their outdoor screen and in the bars.

GO BRONCOS!