Cruising with 3

wsbond

I am looking to go on a cruise in September of 2014 out of Galveston with friends who are married and I would be a solo traveler as we will want two rooms. I am okay paying the single supplement but is this the most economical way to do it. Mind you we are planning on getting interior state rooms and go the cheapest route possible. Are there suites that are two rooms that when divided by 3 is cheaper than two rooms? Anybody experience this challenge?

I am looking to go on a cruise in September of 2014 out of Galveston with friends who are married and I would be a solo traveler as we will want two rooms. I am okay paying the single supplement but is this the most economical way to do it. Mind you we are planning on getting interior state rooms and go the cheapest route possible. Are there suites that are two rooms that when divided by 3 is cheaper than two rooms? Anybody experience this challenge?

There are suites with two bedrooms, but that would be more expensive than two inside staterooms, even with the single supplement.

Archived