hotel close to pier in Baltimore

smartravel

OK>>>> I waited to long to make a hotel reservation in Baltimore next weekend for our cruise on the Pride on the 13th. Anyone have some more suggestions? Coming in on Amtrak and we only need one night on the 12th. Thank you in advance!!!!

We stayed at the La Quinta in Glen Burnie. It's about 15 minutes to the port and they do have a shuttle. HOWEVER, they're shuttle service could have used a little tweaking. They share with the hotel next door and also go to the airport. Reservations were fluid, to say the least. Anyway, it wasn't bad and if you're flexible on time getting to the port, you'll be ok. Shuttle coming back to the hotel, though, was definitely an experience I don't care to repeat.

Pier 5 hotel on the Harbour was a great hotel.

Don't know how close to Amtrak it is

I forget how far away from Port it is, but it is a fun hotel with lots to see and do nearby

Train station is downtown in the inner harbor area (as most hotels are as well). The cruise port is about 5 miles away and no hotels close by.

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app from my IPhone

Stayed at the Admiral Fell Inn in the Fells Point area of Baltimore - they offered transportation to the port. Great area to be in even for one night awesome restaurants and taverns in walking distance. The hotel even has a ghost tour with a complimentary drink (they meet and finish in the bar), great historical chat about the hotel - it leaves you something to think about too! We did have our TV turn on about 1/2 hour after we shut it off (could have been a timer set by the prvious guest - or not!) and a light that refused to come on at night worked just fine in the morning!

Archived