Commodore Tom

DISNEY FANTASY

Just a bit of news, 12 October 2013:

Commodore Tom disembarks the Fantasy today for his 10-week vacation.

Capt. Marco takes over until December 21, when Commodore Tom will be aboard until March 1, 2014."

Darn it! I was hoping Commodore Tom would be at the helm on our Dec 7th Fantasy cruise :o

Just a bit of news, 12 October 2013:

Commodore Tom disembarks the Fantasy today for his 10-week vacation.

Capt. Marco takes over until December 21, when Commodore Tom will be aboard until March 1, 2014."

Ah, it looks like someone has seen the fan page for him on FB. ;)

And for future planning, after March 1 he should re-board again on May 10. :D

LOL - Staker or stalker? :D

He knows about the page and has no objections. As long as that remains the case, it will continue. ;)

Got to love this IPad, It knows what I am thinking and posts something completely different.

I think Tom will really like all the fans of him, and appreciative the love!

Got to love this IPad, It knows what I am thinking and posts something completely different.

I think Tom will really like all the fans of him, and appreciative the love!

Thanks. As of last month, he certainly does! ;)

He does not spend his time on FB (He maintains an ACTIVE lifestyle), but is definitely appreciative. :)

One way or another he will become aware of his fan base.

He already has. He also knows there are several from his hometown in Norway, and I let him know about private messages I've received from people he used to work with (prior to DCL). The number of people viewing the page goes far beyond the number of "Likes" for the FB page. :cool:

He already has. He also knows there are several from his hometown in Norway, and I let him know about private messages I've received from people he used to work with (prior to DCL). The number of people viewing the page goes far beyond the number of "Likes" for the FB page. :cool:

I do not know if you can put a link up here but now we are making people aware of this FB group.

I do not know if you can put a link up here but now we are making people aware of this FB group.

Thanks. It's easy to find by searching for Commodore Tom or Captain Tom Forberg.

I won't risk putting the link, but you just go to FB and then it's /CaptainTomFans ;)

Since it is a public "page" and not a private group or a meet-up, I hope that much will be allowed here. :)

Thanks. It's easy to find by searching for Commodore Tom or Captain Tom Forberg.

I won't risk putting the link, but you just go to FB and then it's /CaptainTomFans ;)

Since it is a public "page" and not a private group or a meet-up, I hope that much will be allowed here. :)

Hopefully.

I'm pretty sure that it's OK. CC doesn't allow FB links for roll calls.

The boss will let me know otherwise. :D

I'm pretty sure that it's OK. CC doesn't allow FB links for roll calls.

The boss will let me know otherwise. :D

Thank you very much!

That would be my assumption, as it is certainly nothing that in any way competes with CC. I just wanted to be careful, as I don't want to break any rules here. Thanks again! :)

Archived