Taxi From Hotel to Port of Jacksonville?

Dare2Believe

We're flying in the night before our cruise in February, so we don't need a ride from JAX to the port...we need one from our hotel.

Checker Cab seems to be a good option...has anyone used them or another company that they recommend?

Our hotel does not have a shuttle to the port.

Also - I assume taxis line up at the port for our return to JAX airport after our cruise...just want to be sure that we don't need to arrange something earlier. This is our first time out of Jacksonville so we're newbies!

Thanks in advance.

We're flying in the night before our cruise in February, so we don't need a ride from JAX to the port...we need one from our hotel.

Checker Cab seems to be a good option...has anyone used them or another company that they recommend?

Our hotel does not have a shuttle to the port.

Also - I assume taxis line up at the port for our return to JAX airport after our cruise...just want to be sure that we don't need to arrange something earlier. This is our first time out of Jacksonville so we're newbies!

Thanks in advance.

The airport area is about 10 miles from the port. I am not familiar with the cabs but you might try asking your hotels for a referral. A lot of the airport hotels have a shuttle......thats too bad yours doesn't have that option.

You should have no problem getting a cab upon your return.

We have sailed on the fascination 4 times and we really enjoyed it very much!

Archived