How does OBC work... when a booking perk

hlb76

I was hoping someone can give me the quick run down on on OBC when you book certain sales. My friend wanted to join us on a cruise as a single so I helped her get all booked. The PVP said it would be a better deal to move the extra from our room to her room and just pay her the 3rd passenger rate. Which I was totally fin with helping her out. Its a shame singles get the short end of the stick but I get in CCL eyes why they have too. Now I was looking at the email we recieved and ther eis a $150 OBC for the room. I guess I did not notice than once we booked.

Who gets it and how does it work?? We will have different Folio # and will each pay our own. I will go get a room key switched once on board. We ahve done this before with rooms just never when OBC was at stake!!

If the OBC was $75 per cabin, then each cabin gets the OBC. It will go to whoever is the first passenger booked into each cabin. Your friend is passenger #1 in the other cabin and will have $75 and passenger #1 will have $75 in your cabin.

If you are not all family, then you will need to make cash arrangements among yourselves to split the $75 three ways.

Archived