Sun Review - October 9th - Southern

sonicbuffalo

I hope everyone is enjoying this review....I will be posting more this afternoon after I get back from my excercise....walking for me...have to lose weight....

Yes, thank you, enjoying the review AND the great pictures as well!!!

Enjoying reliving this cruise through your pictures and thoughts.

We too felt this was our best cruise ever. It was the most relaxing, fun cruise we have done by far. Not sure if it was the length of the trip or the friendliness of everyone we met, but it sure was great!

We have never cruise NCL & are use to CCL dinner menus... some nights are better for other in the dining room. There is typically a night of steak and another night of lobster. Were there any nights like this on NCL... we want to book a dinner in the moderno but don't want to book it on one of these nights. Thanks!

We have never cruise NCL & are use to CCL dinner menus... some nights are better for other in the dining room. There is typically a night of steak and another night of lobster. Were there any nights like this on NCL... we want to book a dinner in the moderno but don't want to book it on one of these nights. Thanks!

Yes....the first night on NCL is Lobster night. I'm not sure about steak night as there wasn't any Filet Mignon served. They did have a few good steaks though and anything beats Carnival's Flat Iron Steaks.

also... on CCL around dinner, they have "photo ops" where photographers are set up to take pictures with backgrounds... do they do this on NCL?

They take plenty of pictures....usually in the atrium....or at dinner.

Yes....the first night on NCL is Lobster night. I'm not sure about steak night as there wasn't any Filet Mignon served. They did have a few good steaks though and anything beats Carnival's Flat Iron Steaks.

They take plenty of pictures....usually in the atrium....or at dinner.

I had to laugh. I had one of those FI steaks. Left a lot to be desired. But our choc lava cake or whatever it is called was even worse. It was like uncooked cake batter. Stan, the Maitre D made sure we got a cooked one later. Never tried another steak in the MDR, but I must say Carnival's Chef Table was on par with NCL. I enjoyed them both.

Guess I would rather have NO steak than a BAD steak. So maybe that was a blessing for you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

DSC_3560_5598.jpg

DSC_3561_5599.jpg

Off to shop, the tour is over....beautiful swinging bridge leading to colorful downtown Curacao

DSC_3562_5600.jpg

DSC_3564_5602.jpg

Me and my beautiful Ginny

DSC_3566_5604.jpg

Ginny, Donna, and Mike walking ahead of me shopping at the tents...

DSC_3567_5605.jpg

Mike & Richard walking across the swinging bridge

I hope everyone is enjoying this review....I will be posting more this afternoon after I get back from my excercise....walking for me...have to lose weight....

Yep, enjoying the review and pictures. Ya know, I do enjoy reading, however cruise reviews, IMHO are much better when pictorial. :D

Edited by debnjoe1438

DSC_3587_5625.jpg

a work of carribean art

DSC_3588_5626.jpg

The NCL Sun docked in Curacao....the last time we were in Curacao, we docked up the channel across from downtown. It was a longer walk back this time, but Ginny and I love Curacao. So colorful and vibrant.

DSC_3590_5629.jpg

DSC_3592_5630.jpg

DSC_3593_5631.jpg

Mike and us having fun....we really enjoyed his compnay and Donna's

DSC_3595_5633.jpg