We're can I get the Guava Berry rum?

briehon

I think St. Maarten is the only place you can get it. WHen you get off the water taxi go about one block to the street where all the shops are and turn right. Just keep walking and there is a shop on your left where they sell all the guavaberry rum products. Plus they make up little sample drinks that are great! We always get the blackening spice there also. It is wonderful. You can buy the rum in a lot of the shops but this shop is definitely the best place.

I think St. Maarten is the only place you can get it. WHen you get off the water taxi go about one block to the street where all the shops are and turn right. Just keep walking and there is a shop on your left where they sell all the guavaberry rum products. Plus they make up little sample drinks that are great! We always get the blackening spice there also. It is wonderful. You can buy the rum in a lot of the shops but this shop is definitely the best place.

The Duty Free shop in the port has it for $21 a bottle.

The Duty Free shop in the port has it for $21 a bottle.

Yes, you can get it in most shops in St. Maarten, but my point was the Guavaberry store in Philipsburg sells different guavaberry products, makes the little sample drinks and is just a really neat little store. Definitely don't want to stay at the port in St. Maarten! LOL. Philipsburg is one of my favorite places for shopping and the beach.

As mentioned, you can't get it anywhere but there, and it can't be shipped either. The yellow hut by the cruise ships makes up the coolers and gives out samples, yum. We were dummies. We bought one bottle.

Its so unusual, its not like any rum I've ever had. It's almost got a 'menthol' hint to it, I'm not sure how to describe it.

Don't be dummies and only buy 1.

Edited by TwinPrincessMermaids

As mentioned, you can't get it anywhere but there, and it can't be shipped either. The yellow hut by the cruise ships makes up the coolers and gives out samples, yum. We were dummies. We bought one bottle.

Its so unusual, its not like any rum I've ever had. It's almost got a 'menthol' hint to it, I'm not sure how to describe it.

Don't be dummies and only buy 1.

Agree!

• 1 month later...