Celebrity Solstice's 17 night cruise from Sydney to Honolulu - Tahitian Treasures.

TravelBugs77

Hi everyone,

Next year we are going on Celebrity Solstice's 17 night cruise from Sydney to Honolulu. (Sydney, Bay of Islands, Auckland, Papeete, Moorea, Bora Bora, Honolulu).

Can anyone reccommend any good tours for Bay of Islands, Auckland, Papeete, Moorea & Bora. We are in our mid thirties and enjoy moderately to high paced tours rather than relaxing on the beach. Can anyone advise if there is any white water rafting day trips we could organise in Auckland?

Also, for night 17 we overnight in Honolulu, I have a day trip to the North Shore lined up on day 17 in Honolulu but as the tour doesnt finish until 6:30 PM that night I didnt want to commit until I knew what time we were due to be back on the ship that night. I contacted Cabins Club to enquire about embarksion time however they advised they are unable to provide this information and we will have to wait and ask whilst on-board. Can anyone advise if there is a curfew to what time we must be back on board recognising we are docked there overnight?

Any advice you can provide is highly reccommended.:)

Hi I see you are new to Cruise Critic.

I would post all of your Celebrity Related questions on the Celebrity Board.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=28

With that said, while the ship is in port for the overnight there is no curfew so you can arrive back from the tour late with no concerns.

For ideas about what to do in the ports, be sure to check out the ports of call boards.

They are organized by area.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5

Keith

Hi,

Do make sure you join the Roll Call for your cruise...where all your fellow passengers are excitedly discussing everything related to this trip...It is a HUGE Roll Call forum...so probably best if you go to the last page, introduce yourself, and ask any questions...then peruse over the thread as you get the chance !

Have a great cruise...and have fun planning for it...that's always a big part of the excitement !!

Here is the link to your Roll call :

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1617436&referrerid=422315

Enjoy

Woody

Archived