Wave Runners

sillylizzie

Don't know anything about the rentals - except that during our February vacations at Orient Beach, there were three or four places that seem to always have PWCs available for rent. Also, take a look at this site, it has lots of beach and island information. Be forewarned that photos of top optional beaches are included. http://www.st-maarten-info.com/

Hmmm, that's a pretty large group. Most of the vendors have a number of units, but am not sure any single vendor has 12. Here is an IMAGE of the units at Bikini Beach. I suggest you send them an email to see if they can arrange for that number of units. Here's their website. If they can't do it, I'm sure you can get sufficient numbers by combining vendors.

Will do, thanks for the suggestions.

We've talked it over and depending on what I hear back the current plan is to make reservations for some of the wave runners and try and find the remainder on the beach. It's going to be slightly more expensive, but we're hoping it will guarantee every couple a wave runner.

Thanks agains for the suggestions and links.

:)

• 3 weeks later...

Archived