Carnival's Wave Jet Tour Little Stirrup Cay

luv2gocruzin

We didn't do the tour, but spoke with someone who did. His only complaint was that everyone has to stay together as a group. He felt like they were being herded from one place to another. If you don't mind the group scenario, then it might be fun. I hope this helps a little.

We did the tour last year and loved it. It was through Royal Caribbean but I'm sure it's the same tour since it's the same private island. There are pictures in my Monarch of the Seas review (link is in my signature). Go to page 2, post #37.

If you've ridden Jet Skis before, then you might not like staying in a group. But for people without experience, it's better. They make sure you know how to operate the Jet Ski properly and safely.

You might also get more responses if you post your question on the Private Islands board.

The tour was about an hour long and I thought that was enough time. It's cheaper if you share a Jet Ski but I didn't want to ride with my husband because I knew he'd drive like a maniac. :)

Believe me, you'll get the chance to go fast. But you also stop a few times along the way for the guides to tell you about the islands. We really enjoyed it and would do it again.

thank you! We did an independent tour in Key West a couple of years ago and had a blast. We were the only couple that signed up for that time slot, so the guide took us on a tour, then just let us do our own thing!

Who did you do your tour with? I will be on the Carnival Sunshine in January and will be stopping in Key west. I've been there on a crusie about 3 years ago and just walked around Key West. This time want to do something fun. Thanks in Advance.

Archived